Theater Mode

AAA GordoN

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not MLG. I really disliked that in Halo, but that's why we have Hardcore mode. However, Theater would be nice, since we could look back at our epic moments and share them with our friends, or see exactly how someone managed to snipe you in Hardcore, or just plain catch hackers/glitchers.

The only reason why Treyarch might not put it in is because Theater might not be compatible with the engine they're using. Bungie customized their engine so that they could put theater in.

And I believe it is WAY too far into development to scrap the project and restart it from scratch on a new engine.

My guess is they didnt think of it and were focused on the other things, as well as not wanting to go through the hassle of creating an entirely new engine when they could just reuse one of the pre-built CoD engines with a few tweaks.

I would love to see a theater mode, dont think the engine would have anything to do with there ability to put it in. Its pretty likely that this will be in black ops though because treyarch keeps talking about how they are going to integrate social media and things like that. There will probably be like twitter and facebook integration, plus a iphone app. And maybe youtube + theater mode integration?

I would love to see a theater mode, dont think the engine would have anything to do with there ability to put it in. Its pretty likely that this will be in black ops though because treyarch keeps talking about how they are going to integrate social media and things like that. There will probably be like twitter and facebook integration, plus a iphone app. And maybe youtube + theater mode integration?

that would be sick.

They might add a spectator mode of some sorts where no nametags pop up and the HUD is empty. I think I remember hearing them talking about how they know people like to make montages and videos, like machinima, so I think they might add something like a theater mode but I don't think it will be like halo's.