Why is it that Treyarch doesn't?

I am new to this forum so excuse me if this has already been posted: This was a thought that occurred to me a while ago. I'm rarely able to go online and I don't want to pay $30 for mp maps I will rarely use, so I thought, why doesn't Treyarch release a map pack of the other 3 zombie maps? I would be fine paying $15 - $20 for it too! My friends come over a lot and we usually play Nazi Zombies so that would be great as we are getting bored of Nacht Der Untoten.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, I was kind of over doing it there, I just don't want to pay $30 for 3 maps that I will use. I correct that, i would pay the $10 for the 3 zombie maps. Sorry for being stupid.

you're not stupid. i completely understand where you are coming from. i wasn't into the mp that much on WaW, all i loved was zombies. so i didn't want to pay 30 bucks for all the maps either. in fact me and my wife both said the same thing you did regarding the 3 zombie maps for $10. $30 for all the maps isn't that bad though UNLESS you don't play online much. either way you will be better off just paying the 30 than buying the maps separately. give the mp a try though if you play online, it's very good :D .

i rarely to never play online, but when I do it is always W@W. Its not that I don't like multiplayer, the problem is that I have hughes net, and I crash our server when I play mp. But you can play zombies with people next to you and not have it get boring like a two person mp match. Thats where I was standing at: I go online for five minutes and have to wait two days before I can even get my internet to load again.

Yeah Hughes net and other Satellite Internet providers are mean guys. They give you your Bandwidth limit, and once you reach that then your screwed for at least 24 hours. They completely cut you off. Its really dumb. I assume you live in the middle of No where, Like Myself?

If so, You should Check around and see if there are any wireless providers in your area. It wont be as fast but it will be fast enough, and it'll probably be cheaper than Hughes Net.