Phil's Research

phil1239

hi this is my first time posting on these forums and i have been watching this progress for ages.

i thought i would post what i have just noticed hoping it may help

(don't no if this has been found before)

in the background noise of the man on a heartbeat monitor there is some kind of high pitch screeching noises which i believe when deciphered would lead us too the next clue. [brains]

it is also in the transmission 7 audio mp3 file at

http://gknova6.com/transmission7.mp3

i have tried a temporal frequency analysis on the whole sound file without the noises of the heartbeats removed and i could not find anything. i was hoping someone with a bit more knowledge would be able to find something by removing the heartbeat noises.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was watching the black ops teaser trailer with inverted colors to find anything new and i discovered these numbers. (dont know if these have been found before) they are 18:12, 12:11 and 9 something

here is an image of this and i hope it helps (btw the numbers are on the left side)

their is a person standing in the lower right corner during the teaser trailer. is this maybe a zombie? (again i dont no if this has been found before)

i have also just found another hidden image in the trailer when we see the astronaut. it is it the top half of the image

There has already been discussion about that in this thread viewtopic.php?f=16&t=261.

Also as a note phil please use the forum search function to look up topics/information before you create new ones. Almost all of the information regarding gknova6 has been researched. Also please try and combine some of the matter which is related into one single thread instead of making a thread for every idea.

Thanks,

Shri

ok carbon cheers i will do. btw i read on another forum, that in the poster their was a number 433339 (i think). someone belived that this was a hex for a color that was reddish brown . i was thinking that their may be a way to either extract all the colors from the poster and leave just the reddish brown or extract just the reddish brown and leave the rest of the colors which could show something important on the poster. i have tried to do this myself but i cannot find the software or i am just not cappible of doing this so maybe someone else could try this. and again thanks for merging my posts