Richtofen Is Edward! CONFIRMED!

When I was downloading Call of Duty: World at War Zombies 2 it said that you can play as Tank Dempsey, Takeo Masaki, Nikolai Belinski, and DR. EDWARD RICHTOFEN!

Here is the screenshot I took of the app description that says DR. EDWARD RICHTOFEN:

(The only editing I did was I put a red circle around the name.)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a bit skeptical... you can easily edit the text on a page in chrome. I have to get my ipod fixed to see this myself..

on the inside xbox video, they speak of edward as if he is a diffrent character... "edward is alive"... if edward is richtofen, the no duh! he is alive.

seems a bit sketchy to me...

Im a bit skeptical... you can easily edit the text on a page in chrome. I have to get my ipod fixed to see this myself..

on the inside xbox video, they speak of edward as if he is a diffrent character... "edward is alive"... if edward is richtofen, the no duh! he is alive.

i checked it for myself. its legit.

i checked it for myself. its legit.

Ya i would never lie or do something like that to the forum I have been following Codz ever since the beginning of GKnova6 and I've seen all the phonies and I am not one of them. Plus I was so happy to find this because I found a very important thing when I'm a newbie in the Codz forum.

I knew this from the beginning. In fact, I posted my thoughts about this on the WWK page on the old site. Most of you shunned me for "Not having proof." Granted, I was new to the site then. Anywho, thanks for finding this to end the debate once and for all. The one thing that strikes me as odd is that if Dempsey was Peter, it would say Peter "Tank" Dempsey. This tells me that Peteer is not Tank, but really is the hanging man in Shi no numa.