just some info.

dumbguy123

idk if anyone already posted this.. but in your thing titled the fly trap / die glocke it says

"4. "Xerum 525" was apparently highly radioactive, being purple in color, and housed in cylinders with lead lining 3 cm (12 in.) thick;"

now in the GKNOVA6 thingy it says multiple time (i think 2 actuall) "hell is purple" and i think "purple hell"

thoughts rebuttles? share'em =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell is purple was a clue to help decipher as it helped decipher the baconian decipher by using a tool that is used for deciphering that was on a site called purple hell back in the 1st transmission.

but a good theory anyway

sorry....but....I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, the way you said it is just really hard to understand.

ohh sorry i will try making it simpler.

during the first transmission hell is purple was quoted. this was a clue to a website called purple hell which contained software used to decipher baconian ciphers. by deciphering this it showed when the site gknova would update which was back in april. so it is not relevant now.

i hope this is a bit easier to understand.