New Black Ops Interview/Tour with Mark Lamia, JD, Hank....

at the 7:44 or so did I see a M16A4?

Nope, It won't exist for another 30 years. If it is an M16 its Probably an A1 like play said. It could be an AR-15 or The C(ommando)AR-15 seen in other videos. Considering they're all more or less the Same weapon.

Can't watch the Video because of the internet Nazi's! :x

What are you talking about? The m16's first battle was Vietnam. And if i remember correctly they weren't so good in Vietnam jamming and what not. So mabye Treyarch will put that in there game who knows.

Hes talking about the m16a4, a4 is the 4th version(Technically 5th, but i dont want to explain). The m16a1 and a2 were the ones used in the vietnam war.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That spetsnaz mode that they showed, I got to play that :)

And yes the mocap was AMAZING to see first hand, I can't wait to see more of it

When you played that mode did it show the scripts at the bottom like it did in the video? Because in the video it kept showing script about the ak47, where there any unconfirmed guns that showed up when you were playing?

When you played that mode did it show the scripts at the bottom like it did in the video? Because in the video it kept showing script about the ak47, where there any unconfirmed guns that showed up when you were playing?

pretty sure thats not a gamemode its just to show how realistic it is 'cause i dont think in a normal gamemode you see the scripts running huh? ;P

pretty sure thats not a gamemode its just to show how realistic it is 'cause i dont think in a normal gamemode you see the scripts running huh? ;P

I know, im saying there were some script command prompt somethings at the bottom of the screen that were listing weapons, the only weapon it was showing in the vid was the ak47. I want to see if there are any weapons that weren't confirmed yet.

the M16A4 wasn't created until around 30 years after Vietnam. the M16A1 was used during Vietnam, but back then the gun was still in testing and was fully automatic. the 3 burst shot was added to the M16A2, and the M16A3 was made around the 90's i believe. in an interview they said the game will take place over decades, which leaves me thinking which M16 version will be used.

it would, but i would like to see an improved crouch system, maybe one like splinter cell, if you crouch by a wall you take cover behind it.

Well, Crouching behind a wall is taking cover behind it, I agree it would be cool, but It would make the game too much like Rainbow Six Vegas.

They should not implement any kind of cover system like Gears or Rainbow Six Vegas.

What are you talking about? The m16's first battle was Vietnam. And if i remember correctly they weren't so good in Vietnam jamming and what not. So mabye Treyarch will put that in there game who knows.

Dude(Lol), As BBS And Legend said, Yes, the M16 was developed during this time period, And Maybe You are too Young to know this, There are Multiple Model's of the M16. The M16/AR-15, and the M16A1 Were used during Vietnam.

For further Clarification, The M16 is the United States Military Designation for The AR-15. So they Are, Literally, the same weapon. The Colt Commando seen in other gameplay Videos is a Carbine Model of the AR-15 with an 11.5 inch barrel.

And you are Correct, there Were Tons of Issues withe the Original M16, But I think Since your an S.O.G. you have access to Better Weaponry so they probably wont make your weapon jam, although that could be intense!

One thing I notice about JD is when he talks he moves his eyes everywhere..

Its weird..that I picked that out..

ANYWAYS.. I like the whole idea of the spetsnaz will roll out of the way if you aim down at them..

That's pretty badass.