New Black Ops Interview/Tour with Mark Lamia, JD, Hank....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

****! i was about to post this, got my hopes up i would bring something new.

but anyway, anyone notice the gun rack at 8:09 with the scorpion, mac-10, uzi, ak-74, mp5, alongside the aug, spas, and other confirmed weapons!!

but what's under the scorpion, and under the aug, an L96?!?!?!?!?

and in the spetznaz simulation, it's most likely an m16a1, not an a4.

Great video..

Really excited now!

Impressed with the new AI movement and those graphics... Oh my!

Emphasis on player customization will make online gameplay unique and will really allow you to think about what you will need for each gametype

Hope it an improved cod version of MAG's system where you chose weapons, equipment clothing within a specific weight.. And... Oh I won't bore you... Adrenalins pumping!

Good vid

anyone notice the gun rack at 8:09 with the scorpion, mac-10, uzi, ak-74, mp5, alongside the aug, spas, and other confirmed weapons!!

not necessarily, they're air-soft guns, I'm sure that they are just for practicing different ways of reloading, just like the way that he shows how to reload (or whatever it was) one-handed. I think that they just practice a little bit.

anyone notice the gun rack at 8:09 with the scorpion, mac-10, uzi, ak-74, mp5, alongside the aug, spas, and other confirmed weapons!!

not necessarily, they're air-soft guns, I'm sure that they are just for practicing different ways of reloading, just like the way that he shows how to reload (or whatever it was) one-handed. I think that they just practice a little bit.

that may be so, but why would they be practicing reloading on weapons that aren't in the game.

edit: and i think that was an m1911 he was showing him how to reload one-handed.

at the 7:44 or so did I see a M16A4?

Nope, It won't exist for another 30 years. If it is an M16 its Probably an A1 like play said. It could be an AR-15 or The C(ommando)AR-15 seen in other videos. Considering they're all more or less the Same weapon.

Can't watch the Video because of the internet Nazi's! :x

at the 7:44 or so did I see a M16A4?

Nope, It won't exist for another 30 years. If it is an M16 its Probably an A1 like play said. It could be an AR-15 or The C(ommando)AR-15 seen in other videos. Considering they're all more or less the Same weapon.

Can't watch the Video because of the internet Nazi's! :x

What are you talking about? The m16's first battle was Vietnam. And if i remember correctly they weren't so good in Vietnam jamming and what not. So mabye Treyarch will put that in there game who knows.

regarding that gun rack we saw at about 8 minutes in, did a little research on the l85 that was there: the prototype was finished in '76, but there are similar looking bullpup assault rifles going back to 1945, such as the american/philipino model 45a, and the british em-2, which both look like the L85. interesting.

(and no, that airsoft l85 can't be used to test the g11 reload animation, nor for the AUG as there is an airsoft AUG right above it. hmmm)