Black ops Zombies

I really hope in any zombie modes they have on the new COD has some sort of unlockable.xp,characters.anything really but mabye if they had more reason to play it more people would play my friend Mark has never tryed zombies even know i ask him every day mabye its cuz its really pointless even know there is achivements/leaderbords he witch he dosent want.mabye if u got something besides leader bords and achivements he would be more up to playing it.sure its fun and all but some people dont want to put 20 hours in a game that is pointless

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a idea about it but in order to understand it you must know about the Chernobyl accident and what element 115 is.....heres my idea

There are 4 main groups, Americans, Germans, Russian and british. Germans and Americans want chernobylite and russians and Americans want element 115. Germans have 115, russians have chernobylite. Americans try get both but a russian rouge force don't want them having 115 and a german rouge force don't want it having Chernobylite. R government send off chernobylite, G rouge try to stop, G government send off 115, R rouge force tries to stop. Americans have to come get it for themselves against rouge forces but when they get there, something has gone wrong... Mutated zombies. The mix of the chernobylite and 115 (stolen or already in possession) create this effect.

if your wondering how i came to this conclusion just try to put it all together