What I would like to see on Multiplayer

1 Customisation

I would love to see the option to customise everything on your character to make him look as unique as possible! Being able to make him look like what ever you want would really make the game alot more personal like from being able to change the colour of his eyes to the to changing the colour of his boots would make a big difference to how you might play. What would be cool would be as you progress through the ranks, your soldier could become older and stronger and depending on how you play, you unlock perks to match that kind of play like lets say you like stealth, after about 5 ranks you would unlock silent footsteps, gille suit no matter what gun you have and maybe a ninja outfit :D

2 Online itself

The first thing I would really like to see is a training facility, kind of like boot camp on WaW but its optional so that if you already know how to play, you can get a move on and kick ass. In the training facilty, there could be tutorials(videos) on how to drop-shot, quick-scope, no-scope and how to be more focused on the game so you can be more relaxed while playing. This would help alot of people out and stop them from getting frustrated and rage quiting. The next thing is that most of the better guns should be unlocked near the last ranks to stop noobs running around with that one gun that only needs 2 shots to kill.

3 Perks and Killstreaks

Like I said above, the perks should be unlocked through your style of play and as your style changes, you unlock new perks! There should also be LEGEND perks. What are they? Perks that you unlock at the very last level of every prestige and are things like Juggernaut, Marrathon, Pain killer, Free runner/parkour :D For killstreaks, Anything without airsupport is fine for me and for leveling up, I'm not too bothered about this one but I think the prestiges should go a bit higher because of the LEGEND perks. Thats all I can think of so what do you guys think? [brains]

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how you said that the best guns should be unlocked at the end, I also like the customization of the character. I don't like the LEGEND perks that you have to unlock at the last level of the prestige. I say unlock the perks in the early prestige, like until level 35. That'll be easier. I would keep pro perks, as well, just not commando. I also would take off heartbeat sensors. Those are just for noobs. Besides that, I really like this thread.

those are all good ideas. especially LEGEND perks. i really like that. the only thing i didnt like is the training facility. igetmyspason is right. noob tubers shouldnt be able to get a tut. on how to do those kind of things. they should have to figure it out on their own sense they didnt play right in the last game

i would love to see interactive envoirement and Weapon melee attacks :DDD

interactive envoirement = a little switch outside of a house, a night map, lights in the house , if you shoot one of the lights it turns off, if you shoot on the switch or knife it all the lights go off and ppl inside will need nightvision gogles (sry dont know how to write that damn thing ;P) to see something.

weapon melee = *in your face hit* with the ak xD that would be badass.

also the customization idea is great , but i think that it will be in the game already cause in one interview he said that treyarch want to give us the tools to customize smthing (dunno what exactly it was ;P)

*EDIT*

i dont think legend perks are a good idea. , 'cause thats one more reason to hack and camp the shit out of a game.

actually i hate unlockables (except for titles,emblems and atachments) , you should have the possibility to use every weapon from the beginning but unlock atachments while playing