If you can add your KillStereak in MW2 what would it be?

Well i have none so what do you guys wanna add?

Now i have an idea

15 killstreak: you get a juggernaut on your team

25 killstreak: you become a juggernaut

35 killstreak: a helicopter drops 4 juggernaut on your team

43 killstreak: your team gets to be a juggernaut

Original idea by GKtruthseeker :D

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I would have like a 27 Killstreak where Optimus Prime falls from an AC-130 and starts bagging on the other team with his sword and gun. then when it runs out he turns to truck and takes my team for ice cream lol.

Then 30 Killstreak would be....whatshisface.....MEgatron he flies around killing every other killstreak for about 2 minutes..kinda like EMP i guess but wayyy cooler

• 5 weeks later...

THE A TEAM.

The amazing four drop in and miss every shot. Then they will construct a bulldozer from two slices of cake and a handful of sand. Explosions everywhere, but they don't kill you. Just throw you around the map for a minute.

Also, Mr T his chains will blind you for 30 seconds.

1349 kills.

Sabotage: 7 kill streak - Gives your team all the killstreaks that the enemy team has had up to that point in the match. If free-for-all, gives you all the killstreaks that all your enemies have had.

ZOMG: 3 kill streak - Launches a flying toilet at a random enemy. Homing, unavoidable.

Toast: 2 kill streak - Replaces your teams knifes with nice buttered toast, and gives the enemy burnt toast.

I'll post more if I think of any :P