zombie boss

jjharrison

Does anyone think it would be a good idea if there was a boss like every ten rounds instead of dogs if theres zombies in blackops.

The boss would also be random so its not the same everytime and some harder than others so your sacred to see what you will get.

I would love it anyone agree?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I do like this idea. I think it would bring a refreshing change to the game.

I'd like to see something like this guy here:-

Super Soldier

The pinnacle of Deathshead's twisted experiments, the Super Soldier are very bad news. They're protected by thick plates of armor that must be blasted off to expose the vulnerable flesh beneath. While you're trying to peel them like a fruit, though, they'll be blasting away at you with rockets, a minigun, and a built-in Tesla cannon. Stay away and use the environment for cover if you want to survive an encouner with one of these nightmares.

He's from Wolfenstein.

Regards the bord one.

I disagree. FPS games are not the place for boss fights. Boss Fights belong in other genre's and games Like Devil May Cry or Final Fantasy.

Boss fights in Zombies would especially distract from the simple "Pure Survival" feeling that Nazi Zombies gives you. And thats the greatest thing about Zombies. You dont really know whats going on, there is a little mystery but its not in your face, and your just trying to survive. Its not convoluted with Boss fights.

While I understand Zombies might need something fresh and new, I don't think Boss Fights are the Answer.

Doesn't have to be a boss round.

Imaging you get to level 20 and a super soldier zombie spawns with the normal ones. Make him walk rather than run. You could deal with the zombies then take out the boss out.

How about maxis? 0.o

I do like that idea. Fits with what Dempsey says in Der Riese "When I find your master I'm kickin his ass".

Regards Alpha.

The concept still applies. When you start making different Kinds of Zombies, the game becomes something else. Different Kinds of Zombies, be them Bosses/super soldiers, would make the game no different then Resident Evil or Left 4 Dead. And thats what is so great about Treyarch's Zombies, its not Resident Evil or Left 4 Dead. Its simple, pure, survival.

Zombie boss? eh, that would be for a different zombie game. nazi zombies is just about survival, against no bosses! that would make it a different game. dogs was just a way treyarch made sure you got a max ammo every so often. if they made zombie bosses in a nazi zombie map, i would much rather play a different map, even if it means going back to nacht der untoten!

I think it would be cool to have like a juggernaut instead of dogs. It should be really slow moving but can down people in one hit. So instead of camping in one spot like most do with dogs, you would want to keep moving and getting as many rounds on the juggernaut as possible.

I don't mean like huge bosses that have a lot of hp just different kinds of zombies that mix with other zombies just to make it a bit more new I know what you mean though in mw2 I thought it would be cool to have ac-130 and stuff but IT just ruined the game so I agree but still some easter egg or secret level maybe I just realy want a zombie boss:)