Sally - Solved.

SoG Sean

You guys are so hell bent on the name "Sally" and the eight tally marks meaning something about zombies returning or holding secret codes and clues that you fail to realize the dead out flat obvious of it. The name "Sally", is the name of the gun, several thousands of troops have given their guns names in the past, NO the tally marks do not represent round 8 what the [MOD REMOVED] kind of random mess is that? It's the amount of kills he's gotten with that gun. Again, soldiers have done that before, in video games, in movies and in real life. Yeah the tally marks on the gun do look like the tally marks in the game, but don't ALL tally marks look like that?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah man I agree. It sounds more understandable by saying the obvious. My theory is that Sally was his wife and eight men kidnapped her so he went after them and killed everylast one of them. But we ARE looking into it a little too much and no matter how much research we do on it, we won't find anything!

i agree with it being the name of the gun. i mean i wish it had something to do with zombies. but sean is so right. it is most likely just a guy who names his gun and tallied the kills he got with it. and hes also right about people who did that. LOADS of soldiers named guns and/or tallied kills with it. i know you guys dont like the idea cuz you just want every little clue you can get about zombies. but did you ever stop to think that not every little detail in everything to do with black ops has to relate around zombies?

i agree with it being the name of the gun. i mean i wish it had something to do with zombies. but sean is so right. it is most likely just a guy who names his gun and tallied the kills he got with it. and hes also right about people who did that. LOADS of soldiers named guns and/or tallied kills with it. i know you guys dont like the idea cuz you just want every little clue you can get about zombies. but did you ever stop to think that not every little detail in everything to do with black ops has to relate around zombies?

Every one has been thinking that. This fake just felt like makeing a post about it which he shouldent have cause every one knew this.