Cinder's Bump List

I was thinking it might be something to throw into the mystery box, rare but powerful enough to save you no matter how screwed you are, and just because it's an idea from MW2 doesn't make it bad, maybe not everyone enjoyed the game but as I recall in the MW2 forums everyone was saying no don't use anything from world at war, maybe if they didn't throw out all those ideas then, MW2 wouldn't suck now, so I'm gonna throw some faith at the company and give them the good ideas and hope they don't f up, the only way to make progress is to stay open minded

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus come on, just think about it, your on wave 30, your team fucked up and you lost your gun, the place is completely swarming with undead, and then in desperation you flee to the mystery box, and it sends a little bolt of electricity to a near by telegraph, you activate it and you find yourself in the cockpit of a Hind Chopper hoovering above the moving sea of zombies, you open fire and start cutting them up in a beautiful masterpiece of bloody gore.... badass, the zombies helplessly butchered by your machine gun and and burnt and blasted by your missiles, and when the rounds over the chopper drops you off, and one of your teammates shouts "Holy F**k what was that?....

I really like your ideas, and as everybody else i liked #1 the most. I honestly didn't like World at War that much, but i really look forward to Black Ops and based on the E3 gameplay it looks really good. Btw, does anybody know if the callsign system from MW2 is going to be in Black Ops ? That was one of the best parts of MW2 and i hope that Treyarch uses it in Black Ops.

Treyarch talks about new levels of customization in black ops in their new interview, custom characters ftw? also they talk about increasing player socialization maybe with some of my lobby ideas in #1?

and maybe a social playlist team death match where you can talk smack to the other team instead of be on different channels.

that would be fun.

Controllable Killstreaks keep being mentioned. If there are controllable killstreaks Black Ops will turn out just like modern warfare 2. Its literally that simple. No Controllable Killstreaks, no matter what game mode it is. Sure it might be cool in Zombies, but it would take a lot of the intensity out if you get something that powerful out of the mystery box.

Otherwise most of this stuff sounds like it would be fun. I don't know about Breaking from a Huddle during the opening moments of a round, Its not a game of Football after all. But I get the Idea, and something other than just standing and waiting in the opening moments would be cool.

I like 1A. Anyone that plays search and destroy as much as me knows that the beginning of rounds 2-7 start a little laggy for the first few seconds, which makes it hard to run through doors or past teammates. I think thats because the timer isnt there to help with the loading. Maybe the little animation might help with that.

The whole process would make the entire team feel tighter, as opposed to now where it feels like your just several guys that start in the same spot, if there were examples of teamwork in the beginning of the round, it might make people wanna continue it in the game, also this is off subject but i'd like to see a wingman type game mode, with like 4 teams of 2

• 2 weeks later...

I love these ideas although i think that we all loved the waffle weapons at at least one point :mrgreen:

I never thought so but recently i tried the wunnda waffle, and it was pretty boss, still i don't like the idea of plasma weapons but maybe throw in some more powerful exclusive to z mode weapons, just as boss but a little more believable

ok guys, thanks for all the views, i read something today that said that treyarch stopped adding new features to black ops as of about a month ago, this thread was posted on july 16 and sent to treyarch the same day, that said chances seem slim that any of this info made it in, still my fingers remained crossed, and if anybody has any different or uplifting information id appreciate it if you'd post, but for the most part it looks like our part in this fight is about over, i was skeptical but i did find this site very helpful through the waiting days, and with 96 left, i'm about ready to see some zombies, lets see what we can dig up