IP Address on Black Ops poster.

Leon3311

Well, after a while, I just went to the IP address that was given on the poster, and then when I went to it, it said 'Call of Duty : Black Ops' (on the blue bar at the very top for Internet Explorer. For Google Chrome, the tab)

So I now know that this will be the main page for Black Ops.

It's still under construction, but in the near future it will be finished.

Just thought I would share this.

I'm new to this site, soo yeah :D

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, after a while, I just went to the IP address that was given on the poster, and then when I went to it, it said 'Call of Duty : Black Ops' (on the blue bar at the very top for Internet Explorer. For Google Chrome, the tab)

Actually, it'll probably wind up being something for Black Ops preorders/ Limited edition versions of the game.

Main page for blackops is www.callofduty.com/blackops :p

Actually, it'll probably wind up being something for Black Ops preorders/ Limited edition versions of the game.

Main page for blackops is http://www.callofduty.com/blackops :P

your actually 100% right on that one. if you look at the bar that says "Call of Duty: Black Ops"

on the right of it it has the gamestop logo "GS". which means the page has something to do with Game Stop and Black Ops. so it may be where to go to redeem Pre Order/Limited Edition codes. thats just a thought though. either that or remember how for MW2 they had that tourny online and in stores? maybe they are doing it again with Black Ops and this will be like the tourny home page. again just a thought

i just relized hahaa if you look at the address bar it says gamestop hahahahaha. my bad. so obviously it is one of those two

and if you look at the address it says /poster/. which probally means that when they created the site they figured someone would search the IP and come across it. so it was meant to be found and meant to be linked to the poster. maybe they didnt think it would take this long to get it up