fav zombie set up.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st map: MG42 and raygun, if bullets run out i take thompson and start running around the random box room.

2nd map: Havent played so much, but usually shotgun, but if i get raygun it goes over shotgun and for second gun thompson (I run around the map)

3rd map: PTRS if i get and wunderwaffle : D or something light (Shotgun)

4th map: I would say the same as 3rd, but maybe MG42 for the starting rounds(1-15) to get points better.

PTRS is really good gun when upgraded, goes to lvl 25 with one shot many kills in the chest/ass area, after 25 u should need to aim for pretty much neck/head area to kill many zombies at one shot.

I always want the upgraded ray gun, and monkey bombs. My secondary is always different, i like the ppsh, fg42, mg42, browning, and some others. The M1 garand used to be my favorite, but i always seem to kill myself with the noobtoobs from it. I always used to not like the wunderwaffe, but im growing on it now... the only problem with it is the juggernog glitch with it.

Honestly, I hate the Ray Gun and any form of it. Haha. That's probably really stupid sounding, but I kinda feel like it's just retarded. Im definitely good at aiming, so I usually never kill myself when the time comes of being too close, but when it DOES happen, ugh. It's like death to me; literally.

But my combination is usually the "Healer Class", as I call it. Which is the PPSH[Reaper] and either the Wunderwaffe[DG-2? Upgraded name] or the MG42[upgraded Name]. I haven't played in forever so the names escape me. Along with that I usually only go for Juggy and Quick Revive.

My teams usually suck when it comes to having a plan and spraying, so when we camp on the catwalk I stay in the back and am the backup shooter for when: they run out of ammo, I kill through the window to lower the number they have, distract out the window with my Monkeys so we have time to all reload and such, shoot the Hell Hounds when they are coming to the stairs with the Waffe, and am the general Pick Up/Healer when everyone starts goin down.

Monkeys + quick spray with the Reaper + Quick Revive = Revive everyone and reload + Monkey Explosion x Waffe afterspray = Genius.