Achievements

If you don't understand an achievement or can't seem to get it, just post a reply and I will give you hints and tips. Here are two that don't get achieved a lot.

My kind of psycharity- Survive 5 rounds in Veruuckt with only the flamethrower

-Alright, you CAN'T use grenades, electric barriers, cocktails, bouncing betties, when it means ONLY, it means only. You can still get nukes, and insta-kills. If you don't get the flamethrower from the box by round 10, restart and try again. Spend ALL your points on the mystery box, then when you get the flamethrower, get juggernaug and open areas so you can run around.

OneShotRod- kill 4 zombies in a row with only a single shotgun shot.

-Get this achievement in nacht der untoten, open the help room when you have 2,200 points and buy the double barreled shotgun, then let all the zombies in. Then, try to line them up and shoot 4 in a row. If a nuke comes, ignore it. Insta-kill, get it, and you can get OneShotRod easier since the shotgun shot will fly through all of the zombies like a hot knife through butter.

These are on the ipod version, but I can help you with any one.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic