Fentna's Avatar picture

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I noticed it

shame every post recently is related to fentna .

I can't believe him, I am a man of science and need proof or intel from a source I deem reliable

anyone in the world who is slightly educated has the ability to create an acount and spout therioes disguised as facts, over the last few days fentna has become a hot topic and well known ,

maybe... Just maybe he Is sat reading everyone comments having a good chuckle to himself

his first ever topic on this site as mention by...(sorry can't remember.. But massive respect) was very poor and ameurterish (maybe someone could quote it ) and didn't get him many comments or even acknowledgment, thow when he poluted many threads with his second comment.. He was certainly noticed and since.. We are all talkin bout him and not debating over potentially real intel.

Would love from him to be an inside man giving the comunity info secretly from his presumably well paid job... But Really?

Why would he?

What you guys think?

Or fentan ... What you got to say... Cuz robash is onto you!!

Oh , I do recall now

is this true... Remember reading a few people agreeing that gknova had a new transmission / property

dont think it was confirmed thow..?

Wel if it is true then fentna would of been the first to tell us.. Which didn't get to much attention.. Hence is mutiple second post...the plot thickens

still a sceptic

Robash, my job is not well paid at all, I work for one of my close friends who works with treyarch developers. My intel is from word of mouth as he and I chat together regularly but as you say it is hard to accept information without a proper foundation. So I'm not asking you trust me, even I am not sure of what I'm hearing is all completely correct, which is why I need you guys to see if you can confirm any of it. I'm just trying to help.

it does indeed seem strange that he would change his avatar picture, im nt sure wether to believe what he says...

but if it turns out tht his friend works for treyarch and his intel is confirmed then he will earn my respect along with im sure many other users of this awesome site

Any info tht could be provided as stated before like new levels would disprove any doubt tht has been planted from fentna's multiple posts of the same info

Fentna, if you are giving us legit intel then great, but if you are being a complete loser and sitting at your house thinking all of this up and leading us in the wrong direction, then shame :x

Please, if you are leading us in the wrong diection, then stop and rethink your priorities. If your not then keep posting this INSANE info.

Fentna, if you are giving us legit intel then great, but if you are being a complete loser and sitting at your house thinking all of this up and leading us in the wrong direction, then shame :x

Please, if you are leading us in the wrong diection, then stop and rethink your priorities. If your not then keep posting this INSANE info.

I gota agree with you there chelsea but im not sure if any person could have such an imagination to come up with the intel that fentna has. there has to be some grounds to the intel...

I may be wrong but im gonna go with Fentna, i mean with all this conspiracy involving GKNOVA; and the fact they brought it to light using carbon knowing he is the founder of call of duty ZOMBIES.

They could easily involve someone within the community to "help" us get the harder answers...

Just a thought, feel free to flame me if Fentna turns out to be a fake.

Liam

Im not saying that Fentna is fake and I trust his intel because like you said pughy60 the info is pretty deep and it doesn't seem as if someone could make this up. I just said that because of the small percentage that he is fake because I would be angry if he was. No worries Fentna; we all seem to be with you and I hope you understand where we or I am coming from.

Hope you keep feeding us with this great :D [brains] info

just a random thought but could fentna be a mole planted over a few forums but using different usernames to try and work out who is leaking info, as i seem to recall was mentioned in a GKNova document (possibly on a USB flash-drive) that they were only releasing little bits of info to try and work out where the leak of the major info was coming frm?????

I do. :) But seriously, my info is from word of mouth, so any help from you guys to confirm it would be AWESOME. I'm peeing my pants with as much excitement as all of you guys. I hope what I'm being told is going to happen, but I have my scepticism as well so don't worry. But we need to work together with this.

You on about "Sally" and the tally?

This is the pic on the pre order poster which also had many over numbers/ codes

there is a good thread about the poster...

As for the the Sally tally most believe it's the name of his gun.. And the amount of kills he has made with her..

You got any "info" about the poster numbers?

strange you didn't no..

Yeh cause they did

a tally is a tally... Maybe it is the same font/ style but it is still just a tally.. Yeh it was linked to the zombie Mode.

All due respect fentna.. But regardless of who you are and what you game is.. You need to start respecting the forums..

This is a thread in gknova discussing your avatar picture and you have posted about the new black op screenshot/ poster pic... Which belongs in black ops section in the new screenshot thread or even the black op poster thread?

Your intial multiple post was most annoying but easily overlooked.. But now please take a minute to choose a relevant thread to post your views in ...Or create a topic