My rank was reset!

What happened was, I was playing on Search and Destroy and this guy came in called the wiggzta and he made writing come up on the screen. So then he left and I went onto my recent(

I was still rank 70 no prestige but after seeing my perks being reset, I prestiged but my stats are still f**ked. Any help or advice please?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm don't quite know what your saying.Writing came up on the screen?Never heard that before.There are a lot of 10 Prestige lobbies hanging in the ps3 but never heard one that resets your stats.Try to pass the same data on to your pc.Check the MP info and reset them the way they were before.

well nowadays with a jtagged xbox/ extremely modded homwbrew xbox, yes you can make all that stuff come on your screen. what happened was it was a tenth lobby, and the host had not registered you to be in there, and you left too late, so he punished you.

Same thing almost happened to me. But I had the opposite. I didn't know I was in a tenth lobby because nothing was popping up on my screen or anything. Played the game. Then left. Checked my stats and they have changed. For the better. I mean way better. I ended up getting ALL the challenges, titles and emblems. Sucks because my stats look like a legit 10th prestiger but I'm not even 5th prestige yet. Maybe 4th prestige. TRYING to get IW to reset my stats to what they were. They have never replied to my email. Fourzerotwo hasn't even responded to my message I sent him personally through IW's site. Activision said they can't fix 'em and has refered me to infinityward.com forums but nothing there is relevant to my issue of wanting my stats reset back to what they were....

oooh, that must suck. it would be way worse if you were a higher level. i think hacked lobbies are only on the 360 though and PC. i have never encountered one on the PS3

yeh dude, BUT ONLY because people can hack there ps3 accounts takes 2seconds, i did it my self when i had a ps3 then deleted my acccount because when you havnt earned it it SUCKS! lol

Anybody know what happened to my zombification and brains? I had 1 zombification and ten brains and now they are gone!

check your user control panel at the top of the forum screen

bottom left shows you activity of brains and zombification... Sounds like you wrote a few bad comments and someone has gave you a bad response.. Therefore taking your hard earned brains away!

This is exactly why I hate people. modern warfare 2 may have had the opportunity to be a good game if people didn't have the psychological need to cheat everything. Its sad really. Hopefully the team Treyarch Hired to prevent this sort of thing can actually make a difference, otherwise Black Ops will end up the same as modern warfare.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When you go into a 10th lobby, you need verification from the person running the JTAG. If you just try and go in, they won't verify you and then the JTAG sees you as some foreign thing and resets your rank. They do that a lot for so called "free lobbies" so that when you join you get reset... Never join session in progress...