F2000 OWNS!

I now understand why nobody ever uses this gun. i will put it in dot form

-this gun is unlocked at level 60.

-almost every gun unlocked before this has NO recoil

-once they reach level 60, they cant handle recoil from using their beloved ACR all the time

-they never touch it and say it is bad

CONCLUSION: once you get used to having recoil on guns, you will rip @#!*% up with this

*Side note: some little whiners are complaining about their UMP's having HEAPS of recoil and it is very hard to control. where did that come from? SMG's are supposed to have recoil. and it isnt that bad. use the F2000 and you will end up pointing in the sky. use it right and you will manage it and keep it on the target

i would post a video of how i use the F2000 but i cant really be bothered, and i dont have a capture card

So why would you use a gun with lots of recoil when you could use another gun with almost no recoil with the same damage?

Are you saying the ACR is bad? You had better not be...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because the F2000 wins over the ACR at close-medium range. long range makes it worse. all i am saying is that the people who use guns like the ACR and then get to level 60 are not used to guns with recoil, so they dont use it

and about why using the F2000. well why does anyone do anything. cause i feel like it. thats it

never said the ACR is bad. it is the person who uses the gun (not saying your bad either). i do better with the F2000 than the ACR so i dont use the ACR