F2000 OWNS!

how come no body uses the F2000. man, it is my favorite weapon by far. i always do and average amount of kills and deaths an then the moment i hit level 60, F2000 all the way

i have gotten mastery on it, twice. gotten Fall. around 2500 kills and 500 headshots. i am prestige 3 BTW

i have been using it since the first prestige and all my mates thought it was shit. one of them tried it on my profile and they said "i cant believe how good this is"

it may seem pretty shit to you when you first start to use it (it did for me) but now every time i reach level 60 it keeps getting better. i am talking about the recoil of course. it probably has the most unpredictable recoil alongside the MP5K. but once you get used to it you barely notice the recoil

most people treat it as an assault rifle (as it is named in the create-a-class), but what you have to do is treat it the same as you would with any SMG. not that great at range unless you shoot semi-auto

all i want is for you to try it out. if you dont like it, then you are most likely to nooby to realize it's potential

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the best weapon for lots but we see what your pin pointing.The f2000 is maybe the most unrecognized gun by far in mw2.But,If you use it in hardcore w/ some special attachments like HS(Holographic site) and silencer it kicks ass :) Some just don't prefer it because it fails in the players hands and most of the players need a special gun which can do 2 terms at one.

ACR-Best at every single map including small,mid,and large size maps.Recoil is by far the best.

i just like to use the guns that are underrated. it is now much better that i use it differently than other guns. it gets boring using the same stuff as everyone else. the things i use are: MP5K, F2000, Ninja, Sitrep, and Cold Blooded. barely anyone likes the F2000, so all i want is to try it. i reckon the best attachment would be the extended mags, i just got it.

• 3 weeks later...

:lol: LOL! :lol:

No offense, But "My ACR Owns!" . . . Really?. . . Of Course the ACR Owns, It has absolutely NO Recoil. . .

Then again, no weapon in modern warfare does. . .

But I do agree, the F2000 Rocks. You should Shoot one in Real Life. Its Just about the coolest thing ever, way better than the video game(it actually has recoil in real life :D ). One of my Favorite Weapons to shoot, next to the P90, and They are manufactured by the same company.

yes, thank you triixster. and Zieghail, i love FN Herstal (creators of P90 and F2000). they also make the all the SCAR variants even though i am not very interested in the SCAR but anyway...

i just love the black finish they have on most of their guns. and another mistake that IW made was the F2000 found in game is the F2000 tactical unless it is found with its standard sight

I agree that the Tar is good, and the ACR but there is something i just love about the F2000

Also the FN-FAL, and the Five-seveN. FN Herstal is a great Weapons Developer.

Thats one thing that always bugs me about modern warfare. Both the P90 and the F2000 are the Tactical models. The Factory Optic on the P90 is extremely cool. It has 2 lenses, and when looking through the sight, the Cross-Hair wont appear unless you have the two lenses completely parallel, helping ensure accuracy.

yes, i would much prefer the standard models with their own optic. but IW probably only used the tactical models for the purpose of the red dot sight that is unlocked. they should of at least made the P90s red dot the same as it is in real life

That friend of his that said i can't believe how good this is would be me. I don't like to think the F2000 as an assault rifle. I like to think of it as an SMG. Because of how good it is at close range and the recoil. I can't believe how often you get head shots from the f2000! It is a head shot machine!

Although i think the f2000 is good, i like the ACR more. I always use it with red dot, scavenger, stopping power and ninja.

I think the only reason people never use the f2000 is because they can't even handle a tiny bit of recoil. noobs...

I think the f2000 is a bad gun for HCSD, but good for TDM on medium to small maps.

And he was the friend of mine who i made him like it (well much more than he did before :)

whatever range for me i usually do good with it. i never seem to do any good with other people. i always do much better when no one is watching. this prestige, i am staying level 70 so i can get the gold f2000 1000 headshots title

I now understand why nobody ever uses this gun. i will put it in dot form

-this gun is unlocked at level 60.

-almost every gun unlocked before this has NO recoil

-once they reach level 60, they cant handle recoil from using their beloved ACR all the time

-they never touch it and say it is bad

CONCLUSION: once you get used to having recoil on guns, you will rip shit up with this

*Side note: some little whiners are complaining about their UMP's having HEAPS of recoil and it is very hard to control. where did that come from? SMG's are supposed to have recoil. and it isnt that bad. use the F2000 and you will end up pointing in the sky. use it right and you will manage it and keep it on the target

i would post a video of how i use the F2000 but i cant really be bothered, and i dont have a capture card

Hey so about the f2000 and stuff...doesn't it kinda remind anyone of the halo assault rifle (this is for the halo fanboys/girls out there) oh and johnson, what do you think about the Five-seveN from FN?

no...it doesn't remind me of the AR at all lol, maybe the SMG....kinda.