Message for boosters

For all those wishing to ruin the already piss poor game that Is modern warfare2, there is a large amount of gamers with real ability hunting you down!

I for one soon smell the foul odour your doublé tactical insersions give off and hunt you down, we no your sneaky bumming spots, your quiet corners and shady rooms, and there is nothing more I, and many more enjoy than the 4 kills we are rewarded with upon finding you!

and it isn't long before we find your next place.. And the next..

So good luck to you... Cause now the tables will turn..

Enjoy

clan tag

[NBH]

Nuke Boost Hunters

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would join but i do it in my own time. just two of my friends started boosting. i ruined their fun by joining their game and keep on killing them so they couldnt boost

i use sitrep anyway, one of the most unused but great third perks. it can smell out tac inserts from a far. as well as bloody campers with claymores

Johnson, freelance hunting is fine don't feel obliged to represent NBH when hunting .. As long as you hunt you have our support

sitrep is indeed the hunters best friend and a must for your hunter class

together we can make change

but the problem is, you most likely live in America. i dont so it would probably be hard to find a time to go booster hunting. sitrep is on all my classes, never gaymando. i sometimes use ninja but i am trying to get sitrep pro, it makes enemy footsteps way louder. i just love hunting down those noobs and seeing buzzkill on the screen indicating they were probably one off a nuke

got the link for this site from my mate Robash420, just wanted to say thanks for the advice on the nuke booster hunting. ive viewed the forums for a while as a guest and thought it would be time to participate.....

makin the most of the NBH clan tag and they were running scared so thanks for the insight to the most under-rated third perk that is sitrep.

it worked incredibly well against sum boosters last night :twisted: and they soon left the game as 2 NBH were online and on the hunt.....

well welcome pughy60. let your clan guide you to booster hunt. everyone just uses commando all the time. it is definitely the most underused perk. i think i have seen 2 people use it in the 10 days i have played of MW2.

oh @Robash420, i live in Australia so it would have even worse connectivity (because Aus and UK are so for apart)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Haha I am pathetic. Modern Warfare 2 is one of the games I boost in and I am soooo unsuccessful.

Today, I tried boosting for 6 nukes without dying once! I failed so hard that I started to cry and had to go and hug my mom, this clan is way to rough on us losers! Did you start last year or something? Because you are so good at ruining my booster parties!

Fixed it for you.

Haha I am pathetic. Modern Warfare 2 is one of the games I boost in and I am soooo unsuccessful.

Today, I tried boosting for 6 nukes without dying once! I failed so hard that I started to cry and had to go and hug my mom, this clan is way to rough on us losers! Did you start last year or something? Because you are so good at ruining my booster parties!

Fixed it for you.

Epic Win.

Fixed it for you.

Lmfao!! pwned

I like this. So many people find boosting annoying, I'm no exception. I was in a match yesterday and the kids just talked about boosting. It was ridiculous. I asked them "why do you boost anyway?". They told me they boosted only for the bad guns that they don't use.... :facepalm:

Anyway Robash great post, you got some [brains] !