the ed/rictofen thingy

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 99% sure that Edward is Richtofen.

There are other quotes where he called Maxis master, as did Edward in the radio transmissions.

Plus he knows far to much not to have been involved.

The question becomes, why is this an important plot point?

What is Richtofens agenda in coming back to Der Riese?

We believe Der Riese to be the source & first outbreak of the zombies. Maybe this was all some sick plan Richtofen is enacting for the Illuminati.

As I have stated before, the Illuminati have an agenda to take over the world by any means.

One of their goals is depopulation of the Earth to 500 million souls, so people must die for their goals to be achieved.

This is where Richtofen comes in, as a double agent for the Illuminati he planned all along to steal Maxis research and the only way to do it was during the confusion of an outbreak.

However he must have missed something, as he has returned to the scene of his crime and he has brought back up with him.

So what is he after?

There are other quotes where he called Maxis master, as did Edward in the radio transmissions.

We believe Der Riese to be the source & first outbreak of the zombies. Maybe this was all some sick plan Richtofen is enacting for the Illuminati.

As I have stated before, the Illuminati have an agenda to take over the world by any means.

One of their goals is depopulation of the Earth to 500 million souls, so people must die for their goals to be achieved.

This is where Richtofen comes in, as a double agent for the Illuminati he planned all along to steal Maxis research and the only way to do it was during the confusion of an outbreak.

However he must have missed something, as he has returned to the scene of his crime and he has brought back up with him.

So what is he after?

What he is after? I am pretty sure that, he could have been looking for whatever he was looking for in shi no numa, met Tank and the others, decided that it was probaly in der riese, and somehow teleported everyone there.

So what is he after?

Even now, almost an entire year later, I still do not believe that Edward and Richtofen are one and the same. I just don't. I believe a theory similar to yours- how Richtofen is an Illuminati double agent. I think Edward was once tied in with the Illuminati, but let it go.

I think Richtofen and Edward were both Maxis' assistants at first. Now, Richtofen loves animals, as we found out from one of his quotes in Shi No Numa (god help me I can't remember it). My guess is that Maxis commanded Richtofen to do the experiments on the dogs, turning him insane. He allowed the outbreak to happen, took all the info about the WunderWaffe and then just fled to Shi No Numa.

Before the outbreak, Edward was getting more and more annoyed by Maxis constantly pushing him around, eventually leading to Edward killing him. As soon as he did it, he immediately felt guilty and killed himself (hanging man in Der Riese... any thoughts?).

I think the storyline went a little something like that. Ah, and here's a possibility that no one thought of before-

What if Edward and Richtofen have the same first name? They could be two totally different Edwards!

Hey erm, I saw the mention of a Shi No Numa quote...

There's tabs at the top of the page for Der Riese, GKnova6 and Frolich Asylum etc. and there was supposed to be one for Shi NO Numa, I saw the "Coming Soon" bit a while back.

I'd like to see it because I just hate Shi No Numa so much I refuse to play it and therfore know very little about it.

Thanks.