One Hit Wonders

Hahaha, I was just on Der Riese messing around with the DG-3 JZ, trying some stuff with the teleports on round 19.

On my way back to my start position, I came across the crawler I had left, I was messing around it, then I went to shoot the little bugger, I missed :? Happens lol, the thing hit me once and downed me. :shock:

Like I said, I was messing with the DG-3 JZ, I had zapped myself for a few tests, I had recovered from the shock well before the crawler hit me.

Seems that the DG-3 JZ is totally cursed, after a zap it ignores Juggs as we all knew, but now I'm pretty sure it takes you down to one hit and down you go, Juggs or no Juggs it makes no difference.

Anyone else had a funny one hit down. :lol:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the story of my life when ever I get the wunderwuffle on Der Riese. Half the time this happens to me I have all the perks, don't even have it upgraded, and usually have my secondary out. Now, this is usually okay when my 3 teammates are up and fighting but when I'm the last one left, well it doesn't work out so well. Its gotten so bad that Ive just stopped taking the waffle any time I get it out of the box. My thinking is somebody else will take it and it will be there curse to bear, right? :lol: