my theory of the nazi zombie characters!

when shi no numa was first introduced to us more than a year ago you probably wondered where did those characters come from? i actually have an idea to that! when you play the campaign you come across these characters in numerous missions. in the first mission there is that japanese solider that burns your allies eye out with a ciggarette ! that japanese solider happens to be Takeo! in the mission Vendetta, you come across general amsel! at the beginning of the mission take your rifle and glance over him! amsel looks identical to Dr. Rictophen! coincidence? when you storm the beaches of okinoawa, the character Tank Dempsey is cleary Private Polonsky and for Nikoli that is Chernov! all of these 4 characters died during the campaign and that is why they make an appearence in the two Nazi Zombie maps! thanks for checking this out!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dissagree lol, i can see where you are coming from with takeo but i think these characters where made because of how popular the nazi zombie storyline was getting on this original forum back when shi no numa came out.

Also on the der riese trailer it showed what looked like everyone dying in the trailer, with nikolai going into the tunnel where the illuminous blue "rock" is and getting bummed by zombies, takeo and richtofen at the end of the trailer seem to be just holding their own at the mainframe but are obviously going to be dead when there ammo is gone.

I think the only mystery was where did dempsey go when he linked the teleporter and sent richtofen and takeo to the mainframe.....

Also completely of topicsorry but with a few screen shots of a moon in the black ops trailer, and underneath the words space race repeated a few times and there was a supposebly "theory" about the moon being involved on Der riese, maybe this will play a part in black ops if it does indeed include a zombie mode.

Thanks for reading

Liam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

What I think is that Treyarch didnt want to make NEW character skins and models and the like. So they chose some unique charecters in the main story besides the main ones that could have been used and still have a personality? Hence(idk why i used this word idk what it means lol) the reason they are similar to the nazi zombie charecters