MW2 is BEAST!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So MW2, A lot of people think its suck but it doesn't i think its the best game by IW. MW2 RULES!!!

I agree with this statement. And personally, I like the multiplayer on MW2 than on WAW. I also like Spec Ops, I play it with my brother a lot and I LOVE the campaign, Great Story behind it. The only thing that I really enjoy in WAW is killing zombies. Hope they do a sorta mix up in Black Ops, Badass MultiPlayer from MW2 and ZOMBIES from WAW. :mrgreen:

The problem I have with MW2 is that a lot of it is too easy to get kills. Don't get me wrong I love the attachments, the guns the killstreaks and a lot of the perks but it makes it into a slaughter fest and that's not really what i want. I don't think it is because I am a bad player, most games I finish at least on par (Kills=deaths or better), but it feels fake.

I've been back playing some WAW recently and rediscovered the MG42 and the PPSH, now those are some guns I can get on with. INteresting too that the MP40 n00bs seem largely to have moved on to MW2, now you find people trying all sorts of different guns. nice.

^^^ wtf triple post L2...

Mw2 is bad for long time decent players, good for new/younger players who dont mind sitting still for ages to do well. Or playing 3 games being whored out of kills by unfair mechanics to finaly get a 10 shotgun killstreak. its a load of rubish for hardcore gamers

(the type of people who go on these forums), and a total sell out of a game.

Dude, this is your opinion. And so I am allowed to say my opinion :)

In my opinion you are just a fanboy, because everyone that has experienced other FPS/shooter game and Call of Duty games is critical about MW2. IW is not supporting the community, takes weeks to get a bug/glitch fixed, I've never seen a console game with so much modders and all this together they ask freakin 15$ for 5 maps which are atleast 50% of the maps are played to death on CoD4. Than there is this spec ops...yeah co-op cool, but if they where really care they made the spec ops bigger in the mappacks plus giving us more achievements.

last but not least...yup some of you guys already know it just like a couple of more people that watched MW2 from the beginning Robert Bowling is a camper...now does that reflect good for your company and game which has ''minimum campingspots''

Looking forward for the Treyarch production!

While I do still enjoy MW2 sometimes I can only stand it for so long. The insane amounts of killstreaks and ridiculous perks really ruin it for me. Not to mention the glitchers, hackers, and the 7540932589340 messages selling 10th prestige lobbies.

If I can find a good lobby, or play with a group of friends I enjoy myself on this game. But for many this game is a joke and those are the ones who ruin it for the people just trying to have fun.

I'll take WaW over MW2 any day.

• 2 weeks later...

^^^ wtf triple post L2...

Mw2 is bad for long time decent players, good for new/younger players who dont mind sitting still for ages to do well. Or playing 3 games being whored out of kills by unfair mechanics to finaly get a 10 shotgun killstreak. its a load of rubish for hardcore gamers

(the type of people who go on these forums), and a total sell out of a game.

[brains] [brains]

Quoted for Truth!

MW2 is addictive, when i play another game i think i wanna play mw2, but then when i play mw2 IT MAKES ME SOOOO ANGRY lol, they need to fix some stuff but it is a good game.

Thats pretty much exactly what i think of mw2. I can pretty much only play search and destroy in mw2, cause it definitely makes me less angry.

Dude, this is your opinion. And so I am allowed to say my opinion :)

In my opinion you are just a fanboy, because everyone that has experienced other FPS/shooter game and Call of Duty games is critical about MW2. IW is not supporting the community, takes weeks to get a bug/glitch fixed, I've never seen a console game with so much modders and all this together they ask freakin 15$ for 5 maps which are atleast 50% of the maps are played to death on CoD4. Than there is this spec ops...yeah co-op cool, but if they where really care they made the spec ops bigger in the mappacks plus giving us more achievements.

last but not least...yup some of you guys already know it just like a couple of more people that watched MW2 from the beginning Robert Bowling is a camper...now does that reflect good for your company and game which has ''minimum campingspots''

Looking forward for the Treyarch production!

About the 402 part, you can't really call him a camper unless if you have played with him before. He always describes himself as "More of a run and gun type player" in interviews. Is it nerdy that i also happen to know what his favorite class is? Your probably referring to the "stealth clown" thing, amirite?

^^^

Thats funny, because I have an Issue of OXM and there's an article Where Bowling and other lead developers of modern warfare 2 describe their top ten strategies.

The developers themselves use such strategies like: marathon + commando, Riot Shield + commando, noob-tubes + danger close/one man army, spamming stun grenades, Akimbo 1882's (this magazine issue was before they "fixed" the 1882).

Its no wonder 99% of everyone who plays this game plays the way they do considering the people who created the game play that way.

Sorry but I just cant touch this game at all not after what IW did to the community I just cant. A lot of my friends said just get it for the single player forget the multiplayer in end i stick to my word i am not touch this game with a 10 foot pole no thank you.

I am glad y'all are enjoying it but I do not like Matchmaking at all I prefer servers that i can jump in an out an hang out with regulars that I have fought alongside with over the years rather than get thrown into a room with a bunch of lone wolves.

IW you lost my Respect and Loyalty and now I pledge my Allegiance to Treyarch and Black Ops.