06/19/11

Phantom

CoDz will be quite after MW3 comes out :cry: why can't treyarch make over 7 Map Packs for Zombies, but Congrats to CoDz, also carbon signed up (or says on that info thing) the same day as my B-day, I was destined to join CoDz :lol: (Nickolia accent) now where the hell is my vodka :?

Regards Yellow-card8

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bring vodka to the occasion. Congrats on the site. Is my favorite site to visit now. HANDS OFF MY VODKA!!! What? Is a classic.

Don't know why I felt the need to talk like Nikolai, guess I just had to. Congrats on the site. I hope for MANY MANY more years of success and awesome communty peoples...I've been spreading the word and already got two people on here who play zombies. KEEP UP THE INCREDIBLE WORK!!!

Much respect,

ZombiCidaL

I don't know if you guys all remember way back when the site first started and we had Julez and Addor as staff too.

I was never here (on the new site) to know those guys. i came in May, not sure when the new site exactly started. I dont remember much from the old site, i never really posted. I loved that banner though

Oh no, I was talking about the very first site that we had, which had been hosted on a free host. The site that you so aptly call "the old site." :D

the next birthday of CoDz we should all do something special :) idk maybe putting the old site look for a day or two or make everything nice and flashy and put secret words on the flashes if you look in hte right time .... I just ruined it :cry: but good luck on another year of CoDz Carbon :)

Regards Yellow-card8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Another year, and another revival of this thread. You might have noticed, but around the time this SHOULD have been revived...I wasn't really posting. I was doing a bunch of real life stuff and wasn't on here much. Well I've gotten that stuff out of the way and I've been back, not posting as much, but I still lurk pretty much everything. When I first posted this thread I was a PS3 Ambassador, the next year when I revived it I was a moderator. Now I'm admin, I wonder what will happen next year ;) It's nice to see how much I've personally grown on the site, and see how much it's grown itself.

Last year we had everyone post their favorite CoDz moments they remember on a different thread, well lets just all post them on here now. I've got to say my favorite moment is the whole aftermath of the "Brony" war. While that caused however big of a rift there was, everyone ended up coming back, no one has any harsh feelings toward anyone anymore. It however opened up our eyes and made us realize that even use, the amazing CoDz community, was not immune to in-fighting. Even after that we're still all here, all ready to move on from it. And we did.

So how about everyone else post their favorite memories? I'd love to read them :D

Wow. I've been here closing in on two years now... My god how far we have come. Once again, the year has brought the pain of losing some of the best there is... Including Carbon himself... And yet we now have more amazing people! The last year has been a big one for CoDz, and it has truly been an honour to be a part of it!

No... I won't ruin the moment with another drunk uncle speech...

-Jolteon

I miss the good ol days when Phx was only a mod.

OH SNAP!

For me, I'd say it would have to be be all the amazing opportunities I've been able to participate in this past little while. I actually wasn't even around for about 4 months of the year, quite frankly for being apart of the "Brony war" as mentioned. I'm just glad that's behind me and all of us. I've been over at my other forums for nearly 6 years, some people there still treat me with the crap I put up with due to issues I had with them within the first 6 months of registration and yet, here's CoDz, willing to give me a chance to redeem myself and repair any burnt bridges. We have an amazing community here, from outstanding contributions, ideas, mega threads, to just an overall friendly atmosphere.

Keep it up, CoDz. ;)

Well, this year in CoDz was the year I became staff, so that's pretty awesome in its self.

I loved working on the new theme and while it got fairly mixed responses I feel like people are starting to get used to it which makes me feel good.

We have so much more in store for you guys that you don't even know about yet, I can't wait to show you guys but alas, the things we're doing are not ready to show, buuut, it wouldn't hurt to tease right?

Anniversary Tease!

Havana

Well, this year in CoDz was the year I became staff, so that's pretty awesome in its self.

I loved working on the new theme and while it got fairly mixed responses I feel like people are starting to get used to it which makes me feel good.

We have so much more in store for you guys that you don't even know about yet, I can't wait to show you guys but alas, the things we're doing are not ready to show, buuut, it wouldn't hurt to tease right?

Anniversary Tease!

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Havana

liammmm! you've got some 'splainin to dooooo!

Anniversary Tease!

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Havana

I SEE MY LITTLE PONY

I'm sorry I couldn't resist :S

Anniversary Tease!

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Havana

I SEE MY LITTLE PONY

I'm sorry I couldn't resist :S

You saw nothing... *shifty eyes*