06/19/11

Phantom

Although I am 2 days late, this is the year anniversary of this amazing site, may I be the first to say that it has grown soo much over the months, and to say congratulations to Carbon, Covert, Minus, Shri, Crazzy, Maxwell, firevice, Ibanez, Niho, lissa, and everyone else who helped start this site off into the only site that I've followed for over a week. Here's to more years, and hopefully, zombies to come! :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Where did everyone that posted on here go to :(. I havent seen: Shri, Maximan, Young Maxwell and ThaDutchGuy since last year when i joined. Shame they dont come here very often anymore

Happy 2 year anniversary CoDZ! [brains]

idk...i miss shri...he was awesome, Maximan was the one who was trying to flirt with me in the chat because he thought I was a girl...so I miss teasing him about that :P max stopped coming on after he wasn't on the mod team anymore. I don't remember dutchguy though :P

It really is a shame about the amount of good brains we've lost over the past year...

MRSshr00ms

myerstep

DEMON xMYQx (I don't see demon around as much but I'm sure he's still kicking somewhere :lol: )

Homicidal_llama2

KNO1ATALL

XxCrazzyxX

Whetstone

Zieghail

Well theres a little monument to you guys... Although I'm sure some of you still visit the site occasionally. On another note, I have to admit for some reason my post quality in terms of theories and such has declined since the move to the new forum, guess I don't feel it as much as I use to :) . Anyway, happy belated anniversity Carbon and Codz!

Ah, Julez. Lots of good people have been lost over time, but the site has really grown for the better and has changed my view on gaming like I never thought it would. I remember the first PS3 playdate too, such a good time.

I also found the Last header from the old site, and I do think the old ste has now been permanently deleted.

I don't know if you guys all remember way back when the site first started and we had Julez and Addor as staff too.

I was never here (on the new site) to know those guys. i came in May, not sure when the new site exactly started. I dont remember much from the old site, i never really posted. I loved that banner though