Black Ops poster phone number = zombies?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so heres something. if you look at the poster you see written on it ONE-SEVEN-ONE-TWO

if you call the number1-800-386-4270 it says something like at&t easy reach 800 to complete your call please enter the access code now. if you input 1712 it will actually ring through to a voice mail.

but i believe that the real phone number is 877-386-4270 because if you call it starts to play some weird tone.

Okay I'm not sure if this could work, but you know how people decoded gknova6 using that bacon sequence. Maybe we have to do the same for the phone number. Maybe there is some other sequence that will lead us to a different number with more information..... After all, the gknova6.com tv just looked like a tv until we pushed its buttons. I feel like there is more to this number. Tell me your thoughts guys.

I have a theory. A real conspiracy theory...

Suppose the whole GKNova thing wasnt supposed to get out to us "small fry" in the community - just the individuals that received the USB drives, hence all the talk of compromised situations, infiltrations, "it wasn't supposed to get out" etc regarding the brief case drop.

As it has all gone quiet on the GKNova6 front since the brief case drop it leads me to think "As the individuals that recieved the USB sticks are highly regarded in the Treyarch/CoD/Zombie community, they would be tasked with the "deniable operation" of gathering intel on what features the fans would like to see in Black Ops through sites such as these with the REAL documents in the case relating to this?".

Could this also be why the topics on such forums such as these have started to speculate and focus attention on what we would want to see included/dropped from Commie Zombie mode?

Expect the things you really want to see in Black Ops regards campaign, multiplayer back story and of course hopefully zombies.

I cant wait for release day I only hope in the mean time my theory is proved wrong and there are some more teasers and updates to the GKNova6 site to keep us intrigued in the mean time...

I wonder if Bungie Gave Treyarch Permission to obsesse over the number 7. . .

The number 7 has been associated with a lot of things about Black Ops and the GKNova6 Conspiracies. And Black Ops just happens to be the Seventh(Main) Call of Duty Title. . .

• 1 month later...