Why there is no Area 51

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

For the last time just because the radio in der Riese said that a large amount of 115 was discovered at the american navada base doesn't mean that the nazis would invade it. Also the base is never specifically menationed as area 51. Plus all the other zombie maps have been in Asia and europe where they would not cause controversy..

That's my point.

There's not going to be a MP4 for WaW, this much should be obvious to anyone and everyone. Kino Der Toten was supposed to be in the MP4, but it was cancelled due to the release date being too close to MW2 (in other words, IW went crying to the Activision 'big boys' aobut it).

The Groom Lake Facility, Groom Lake Being the whole base, of which Area-51 is just a small part, was built in 1941.

If Area 51 is a part of the Groom Lake Facility, then a map there could be fully possible. The maps all seem to be based on places which contain 115, and the three remaining maps on the list in the terminal are Tunguska, Groom Lake Facility and the Moon.

Check this video out, this guy claims to have played the 'First Strike' maps before INCLUDING Ascension:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn6YyaGdOOY

The information on Ascension that he gives sounds realistic for a zombie map, though I noticed that he never mentioned a mainframe, meaning he is either lying or our heroes got underground some other way, though I doubt there would be any other way to get from an abandoned Nazi Theatre to Baikondour Cosmodrome (spelling? :oops:) without teleportation so quickly. Maybe it was so dark he didn't notice it.

The fact that this guy says you start underground also ties in with what D-BLOCK and the others claiming to have played Ascension are saying. And, instead of dog rounds, we have "Cosmic Monkeys" chasing after us? Hmm...

The rocket that we can launch is what catches my interest the most- seems like a perfectly valid way for MP2 to actually be set ON the moon (though how we would have zombies up there, I have no idea).

Wow, that simple comment turned into an off-topic essay. I'm sorry. Either way, Area 51 is still a possibilty but for now that's all it is. We may find further clues in Ascension when it is released.

where it says GER, FRA and ENG on boards, it abiously stands for germany, france and england but the only map that was in germany was der reise, verukt maybe and nacht der unton, england could be the ascension map for black ops, but france dosent fit in, theres pics of the eiffel tower in der reise but theres no more evidence or easter eggs to a new map in france

where it says GER, FRA and ENG on boards, it abiously stands for germany, france and england but the only map that was in germany was der reise, verukt maybe and nacht der unton, england could be the ascension map for black ops, but france dosent fit in, theres pics of the eiffel tower in der reise but theres no more evidence or easter eggs to a new map in france

Give it time, there are obviously going to be new easter eggs in Ascension and we have obviously not found all of the easter eggs in Kino or Five yet.

• 1 month later...