Why there is no Area 51

Well i've seen people on Youtube that still think there is a Map Pack 4 and Area 51 so I decited to post this (Also I felt as you guys should know). First of all of the Nazi Zombie maps have taken place in Euorpe and Japan like so

NDU Japan

V Germany

SNN Japan

DR Germany

So why would they all of a sudden go to America? Doesn't make sence. Plus they are recycled multiplayer maps as so

NDU Airfeild

V Asylum

SNN Knee Deep

DR Nightfire

There is no American map, also if you look in Der Riese you will see three boards with three letters on them ENG, FRA, and GER These counteries could be the place of a non possible Map Pack 4, also there might be teleporters there for more experiments.

Here I want you to watch these videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOTs9Ix0jZg

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv1C0Fos ... re=related

After you watch them let me know what you think

NOTE: This is not my video.

Oh and also that walkie talkie in the catwalk room? That doesn't say "Oh let's go get Element 115 from America" No it doesn't say that is says that the fact is that Germany and America are reivals (It was WW2 of corse).So all in all there is no Area 51

NOTE:Most of this stuff on here came from the video they are not mine.

And let me know what you think of the videos.Thank you for your time!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nacht Der Untoten Actually took place in Germany.

And the Recording(not walkie talkie) says that:

Spies have reported a large amount of Element 115 in the American "Nevada Base" and that it might be the next best place to continue expirements.

Also to note: It isnt necessarly the German Military performing these expirements. Group 935 is not part of the German Military nor the Government.

Nacht Der Untoten Actually took place in Germany.

And the Recording(not walkie talkie) says that:

Spies have reported a large amount of Element 115 in the American "Nevada Base" and that it might be the next best place to continue expirements.

Also to note: It isnt necessarly the German Military performing these expirements. Group 935 is not part of the German Military nor the Government.

Well somtimes I see the Imperall Army signs in NDU that why I said that

I understand, it is confusing considering the Building in Nacht der Untoten is in Japan in the campaign, and multiplayer.

But, It must be in Germany or Poland for Zombies. The only reason for this is that the Zombies are German Nazi's, and the Trucks in front of the building are German.

I understand, it is confusing considering the Building in Nacht der Untoten is in Japan in the campaign, and multiplayer.

But, It must be in Germany or Poland for Zombies. The only reason for this is that the Zombies are German Nazi's, and the Trucks in front of the building are German.

Plus they don't look like Jap zombies like in SNN.

I agree though, the only way there would be an Zombie map in America would be if Group 935 or the Illuminati whom they supposedly work for had infiltrated the United States Government. Or the United States were performing their own expirements. . . Both of which are actually very plausible, but it would still be quite a jump.

I'd like to know why their are NAZI zombies in a JAPANESE airfield base. Which is what NDU is. That's my question.

Well since imperial Japan was an AXIS power (Allies with Nazi Germany & Mussolinis fascist Italian regime),

German liaison officers would be in and around Japanese territories & bases, and possiable high ranking Japanese officers may have visited Hitler in Germany.

Mytery solved. ;)

Oh, also, Hitler is known to have made plans to invade America, there are long range bomber designs like the B2 Stealth bomber, using fabrics and other advance technologies of the time. His plan was never enacted as they lost the war. It is also likely that Hitler would have had Infiltration units (sleeper cells) located on American soil. Also I heard the Nazis were crawling all over South America looking for hidden treasures or lost technologies.

Furthermore, the Americans took Nazi scientists to America after the war, code name Operation Paperclip.

Nazi Scientists headed up Nasa and other organizations. The Americans also confiscated 30,000 German war patents, maybe Die Glocke and the wonder weapons where in the 30,000 files.

There is millions of Nazi conspiracys out there for you to find. Like Skull & bones 322, The Thule Society, the Bravarian Illuminati and all the accociated groups, May be there was a Group 935, use your imaginations.

Hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...

For the last time just because the radio in der Riese said that a large amount of 115 was discovered at the american navada base doesn't mean that the nazis would invade it. Also the base is never specifically menationed as area 51. Plus all the other zombie maps have been in Asia and europe where they would not cause controversy..

another ting is Area 51 wasn't built until after the war

You all were just owned by jtg lol

Nope i didn't get owned cause black ops takes place after wwII so area 51 can be the first map on black ops. Stop talking about if its gonna be a map pack map on w@w cause we all know that they are done making dlc.

Area 51 can be the first zombie map in Black ops. Listen to all the radios in Der Riese and you would know that.

Drop it Alsom you just can't help the fact that your wrong and im right :evil:

How am i wrong? Right now no one is wrong and no one is right. So every one is probably wrong these are just ideas.

another thing is Area 51 wasn't built until after the war

You all were just owned by jtg lol

Nope i didn't get owned cause black ops takes place after wwII so area 51 can be the first map on black ops. Stop talking about if its gonna be a map pack map on w@w cause we all know that they are done making dlc.

OK are we not referring to the Map Pack 4 DLC from this time last year? 'cause I think that's what most of us are talking about not a BO zombie map until it' confirmed and we get to play now yes we had a huge hint at Area 51 .... but i see it as only my transmission zero to the GKNOVA6 project and that these 7 need to be seen as a sub plot from behind closed doors not very often i see from both sides but on something like this you're both right yes there are radios pointing to a area 51 map (again impossible due to the timeline because this is 1944 not 1947-1948 period when the base was being built ) and yet no MP4 i honestly love the idea of Von Der Reich taking place in the map of Downfall completely not just the multiplayer map but the entire mission's map.

another thing is Area 51 is completely impenetrable explain if you will how Nikolai Richtofen and Takeo could gain entrance to a heavily guarded military base housing element 115? and if it's our black ops heroes they're usually outside guarding the (insert whatever you want here )

thank you for reading my novel length post and please comment rate and subscribe :mrgreen:

Best wishes,

JT