Hell Hounds are good?

Gun man

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most definitely... I'm always looking forward to the next dog round. I think the dogs were Treyarch's way of ensuring you get a max ammo every now and then without having a max ammo machine. I hope Black Ops zombies have a max ammo machine tho lol.

Yah, because I was playing veruuckt with my brother and we both had absolutely NO ammo! Man, we were running around, throwing grenades, and using electro barriers. Finally, finally, I got a browning from the mystery box, so basically, I was the only one who had ammo. In shi no numa, I NEVER ran out of ammo, ( except for the wunderwaffle, but that doesn't have a lot of ammo)

if they do include a ''max ammo'' machiene, you should have to sacrifise something for it, loose a gun, or ur perks, or it would have to cost like 20,000 points. youll have to lose something big for it anyway.

No, losing a gun would be kinda cheap, and losing your perks means that you would have to die, or treyarch could find another way, and they should most defiantly keep the hell hounds, but could have them not as often if they do have a max ammo machine, which should cost the same amount as the PaP (10,000)

if they do include a ''max ammo'' machiene, you should have to sacrifise something for it, loose a gun, or ur perks, or it would have to cost like 20,000 points. youll have to lose something big for it anyway.

No, losing a gun would be kinda cheap, and losing your perks means that you would have to die, or treyarch could find another way, and they should most defiantly keep the hell hounds, but could have them not as often if they do have a max ammo machine, which should cost the same amount as the PaP (10,000)

theirs only 5,000 points but we can double it if that's what u mean

They are a definate advantage in the later rounds when you are running low on ammo - they do surprise me though when they come in a zombie round. Running through the hut with a horde behind you and a hound just jumps round the corner!

What huts? Hell hounds and zzombies werent mixed in SNN during rounds, it was either zombies or hounds. Dog rounds are baaaaad, not for the game but for us. I have theories that we have to geter done before dog rounds. And getering er done means getting to der riese.

If you change Riese to Reise it changes from giant to travel.

I have a squad for the evening and wil be able to conduct atleast half dozen to 1 dozen experiments tonight with all the research I have compiled together. Atleast one of them will work, this I am sure of.

I think that since hell hounds were created in der riese, they would be running around there along with the zombies. And since I haven't figured this out yet, do hell hounds go after monkey bombs, just like zombies?

Thanks. You just gave me another idea to add to my list of theories and I'm going to see if maybe what im stinkin will have results. i will post exactly what we do and the result in a thread just dedicated to unlocking the facility.

Ive thrown monkey bombs during dog rounds, actually I do it everytime because I know there is a Max Ammo waiting for us at the end of the round but I have never used the monkey bombs during a dog round. The dogs dont go after the monkey bomb like the zombies do actually they wont go after them at all unless....

• 2 weeks later...

Solo, Dogs are great.

3-4 players and things can get nasty, like if four Hell Hounds latch on to one player, you can be sure that they will down the player even with Jugganog on, this is why Quick Revive is more important than Juggs later on.

It gets worse if your in a 3-4 and one or two player leave. I hate this so much.

Your question has an esoteric answer also. The Hounds are good in my honest opinion. The reason being Richtofen says "They Know No Better" they are not inherently evil or so it seems, innocent victims in Maxis's experiments. Richtofen really seems to like them alot, just listen to his quotes.

Lastly, when Maxis & Sam are locked in the Lab with hellhound fluffy, THEY DID NOT DIE!

You can clearly hear the Teleporter activating in the background, then Edward says "Good bye, Dr. Maxis".

Remember that the Teleporter in the Lab is not working properly. I believe Maxis & Sam entered the Teleporter as a last resort to escape Fluffy, but as it wasn't working as it should be. They were Teleported into the aether realm of Der Riese where Fluffy & the puppies went, Maxis & Sam became like the hounds & zombies but with their intelligence remaining some how to haunt the remaining characters . Its more likely that they hate Richtofen, if he is indeed Edward for what he did, and the others for helping him. This is reinforced by the fact that it is Maxis that sends the Hell Hounds after you ala "Fetch Me Their Souls".

Possiable proof that Richtofen is Edward would be Richtofens quote where he speaks to Maxis after moving the box, he refers to Maxis as master, as did Edward in the Radio Transmissions.

Other questions are raised here, Like. Why does Sam get aggitated when you use the teleporters alot? She stops your treats and sends Hell Hound instead. Sounds to me like she does not want us using the teleports, just like Maxis doesn't like us using the Mystery Box.

Just typing out loud lol. Sorry for any repeats.

Regards Snake