If there was a Map Pack 3

so if there was a Map Pack 3 what would you like in it?

Heres my ideas

Name the 'Reconnaissance ' Package

New Maps

'Avenue'

city like level with lots of cross fire from building to building. a lot of cars on the streets.lots of fast paced action and close quarters in side buildings. Very confined battles.

'Battlement'

Based on the level SSDD in an overrun American training camp very large, destroyed vehicles will be used as cover and snipers will be able to climb the towers. also fighting in the confined Pitt

'War Ship'

Battles across Air craft carriers which have collided at the nos forming an arrow ship. long range battles but close to short range in the corridors

Flashback Maps

'Killhouse'

Backlot

Comment

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game to be fixed

:lol::lol:

Could you imagine shipment with N00b tubes, harrier, chopper gunner, AC130, Pavelow, marathon & commando etc etc.......

I think i would end up throwing it out the window.

LOL.

I can imagine, it would be just like the rest of the game.

Horrible.

Killhouse? That map never even comes up in cod4 unless if your playing FFA. I would like to see either backlot, ambush, broadcast, or maybe even pipeline. Oh and i would also like to see Oil Rig from the campaign, it would be amazing with a ton of vertical gameplay.

AND MORE SPEC OPS LEVELS! WTF!

LOL!

I remember before modern warfare 2 was released, infinity ward said something along the lines of how spec ops was the "perfect" game mode for DLC. . . good one infinity ward.

Yeah, and they said MANY MANY MANY TIMES, that they would be releasing new spec ops missions with the multiplayer DLC. :evil:

I liked spec ops, but it always pissed me off that it was just parts of the levels. C'mon guys, get a little more creative!

• 2 weeks later...

Whoever said White House map, I totally agree with you. They should name it Executive or the West Wing or something to that effect.

I would also like to see a map on a ship. We have yet to see one in mw2. I would like it if they could make it in a war torn sort of atmosphere. Maybe name it Barge or Cruiser. It would be cool if you could get in smaller boats too and ride around the ship or something. They had sweet boats in the campaign, so I don't see why they couldn't translate those over to the multiplayer maps.

I would also like a level on an oil rig. They had some in the campaign, but no multiplayer maps on oil rigs. Possible names include: Oil Rig, Float, Platform, or DrillShip.

I would love to see downpour and bog make a return. I could see both fitting partially well into mw2.