No guns?

Gun man

I have been thinking about der riese and how the guns will move back toward the pack a punch if you upgrade it, what would happen if you let a gun go back into the pack a punch? And what would happen if you put your only gun in there and let it stay there? In other words, what would happen if you left a gun in there, don't get a new gun, then left your other gun in there? I can't find out, because I keep dying if I try to do it. Can someone try to do it for me? :?: :?:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will always have a gun because say that you just have a colt and you put it in th PaP, automatically you have another colt so if you put your only gun in there you will still get a colt.

Oh, well ok thanks for letting me know, and anyway, if you only have a colt and put it in the PaP you get another colt, you take the upgraded colt so you have 2 colts, an upgraded colt and a normal colt?

• 3 weeks later...

I was once playing Der reise and was waiting there by the pap while my friend upgraded his ray gun while he was doing that i accidental some how took it from him so he got nothing and I got a upgraded ray gun

Yeah, same here! Somehow, some jerk stole my DG-3 JZ!!!! I got so ticked, and I have no idea how it happened. I thought it was impossible, maybe just a glitch, but it sure pissed me off :evil:

If you place a gun into the pap machine, anyone can come and take it from the machine. On xbox you hold X like you normally would anyway. On PS3 you hold SQUARE. It's not a glitch or hack or anything. It's legit. I've done it to my friends to anger them LOL

I have been able to take a gun out of the mystery box even though I didn't open it! What happened was, my bro had a ray gun and a browning with no ammo, ( we were playing veruuckt on the ipods) and was trying to get the mg. well, a stg came up so he left to go repair barriers. I had gotten hit by the crawler ( I was messing around with it) and went to the box to see what he got. When I got there, it said, "Trade Weapons" but i didn't since i had an mg and ray gun.