NEW ZOMBIE CLUES

Guest xeinpo

Guest xeinpo

Ok so i love watching the zombie trailers i just love watching them there so epic but upon watching the der reise one again i heard something weird this is what i heard at the start

Dempsey:What the hell just happened is everyone ok?

Nikolai:Ugh i feel like i will throw up.

Richtofen:A mere side effect Russia.

Nikolai:*Pukes*

Richtofen:Everything is normal.

Yes im sure you all understand they seem to have teleported to Der Reise.....wow this gets more confusing every day but what do you think happened because i honestly dont think there was a teleporter in Shi no numa so leave your ideas

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if it's just upon thought... If you look to the trees past the doctors quarters from the main building 'you will find that smoke is rising from them .Due to the fact that there were other teleporters around Europe ,I am led to believe that a factory was built not too far from shi no numa why we dont fight there i dont know But if not that it could have been a nazi plane transporting such a device to rictofen just in case he needed to resupply from Der Riese/Verrukt (whichever theory you support) but as you know due to the element 115 the plane goes ka-poot and boom there's Nacht Der Untoten :ugeek: where Peter (in many theories) came from using the teleporter from there to Get to Verrukt and then we get into the ipod grave "Tank" Dempsey Bit with Peter's tombstone that i dont wanna get into so goodbye

Well, since you hear the little girl Sam a lot in der riese, i think, and this is most likely a stupid theory, that SAM teleported them there. Seriously though, it is a stupid theory, and i dont even know why i am replying with it.

Guest xeinpo

Well, since you hear the little girl Sam a lot in der riese, i think, and this is most likely a stupid theory, that SAM teleported them there. Seriously though, it is a stupid theory, and i dont even know why i am replying with it.

well smarty pants then why did richtofen say its a meer side effect and why did Russia puke something he does when he teleports

Ok so i love watching the zombie trailers i just love watching them there so epic but upon watching the der reise one again i heard something weird this is what i heard at the start

Dempsey:What the hell just happened is everyone ok?

Nikolai:Ugh i feel like i will throw up.

Richtofen:A mere side effect Russia.

Nikolai:*Pukes*

Richtofen:Everything is normal.

Yes im sure you all understand they seem to have teleported to Der Reise.....wow this gets more confusing every day but what do you think happened because i honestly dont think there was a teleporter in Shi no numa so leave your ideas

They teleported there from Shi No Numa, the teleporter probably existed in SNN because Maxis wanted to transport the store of Element 115 from there to Der Riese. Also if you listen to the recordings hidden throughout Der Riese you'll learn the zombies (and hounds) came to be as a side-effect of the teleporters before they got them to work properly, if there was a teleporter in or near SNN then that could explain why there are those Imperial zombies there if some Japanese soldiers either attempted to or were forced to use said teleporter to test it.

Well, ddanso7 you do have a point, and i did not say i was right! I highly doubt it, but anyway, why DID they teleport to Der Riese? I think that they had to escape the zombies, or something. And please don't be mean to me if its obvious.

Maybe someone told them to go to Der Riese and control all the madness that was there(but it was too late). And the guy told them the location of a top secret teleporter near Shi No Numa. And since in the game Nikolai is always complaining that the teleporter gets him dizzy it just might be normal. :mrgreen:

Well, ddanso7 you do have a point, and i did not say i was right! I highly doubt it, but anyway, why DID they teleport to Der Riese? I think that they had to escape the zombies, or something. And please don't be mean to me if its obvious.

Because all teleporters that we know of only teleport to the mainframe, the one by SNN that was most likely there to transport Element 115 to DR would therefore most likely be set to teleport to DR, secondly Richtofen worked at DR with Dr. Maxis, it would have been in the best interests of the whole of our cast of zombie killers to go to Der Riese to destroy it and therefore destroy the source of the zombie outbreak.

Remember how the zombies were the result of using live test subjects to test the teleporter technology they created using Element 115? The dogs also came to be in a similar way when Fluffy the pregnant dog was used as a test subject, now whenever dogs spawn they spawn out of a flash of electric light that looks like the flash of light you see when you use the teleporters, this is the dogs spawning out of the teleportation. Also there's Samantha, after using the unfinished teleporter she ended up becoming 'lost' in the teleportation and became the supernatural being we hear throughout taunting us. Bearing all that in mind, maybe if our team were to destroy Der Riese and the technology that created all these bad dudes it would stop the zombies and dogs spawning and even take care of Samantha. Maybe, I'm speculating based on the information we have, but it would certainly explain why they traveled there. Obviously Richtofen's motives differ from those of the rest of the group, as his motives are dictated by an outside source (ie the Illuminati) the reason why he would travel back is difficult to think through... Bear in mind these people were feeding him secret messages in illuminati code, so it's safe to say he was undercover, then they have him kill Maxis when his experimetns are not finished but are very close, so overall it looks like Richtofen is there to possibly steal all the research and materials for this group he works for, I imagine he went back to Der Riese to destroy it, using Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo and then killing them all later (as they'd know too much).

EDIT: Also it's probably worth noting we don't know much of Nikolai, Takeo or Dempsey or their motives, so why they would go there (other than to destroy Der Riese like I said earlier) would be guesswork more than anything else. With Richtofen at least it's possible to have several educated guesses based on his work and affiliations.

Maybe Richtofen is planing somthing again like he did to Dr. Maxis and can you guys give me a reputation

i think that the story we're being shown is backwards, like der riese came first, then shi no numa, then verruckt, then nacht der untoten.

i think that the story we're being shown is backwards, like der riese came first, then shi no numa, then verruckt, then nacht der untoten.

i also think this, as nacht der untoten is a building in a airfield, they where trying to get there for a plane out the country. just theories tho.

I don't because in the radio in SNN it says they failed to con-tame the asylum [brains]

like others have said the radio in SNN tells you the story line except for NDU.

we FAILED to contain the asylum. (past tense)

Der Riese must be contained at all costs (future)

so Verruckt, SNN, DR and im guessing NDU is first but we really dont have a way of proving that.