The Shi no numa find the grave? (ipod only!... i think...)

Ok, so there are a LOT of questions about the grave from the ipod touch in shi no numa. It is NOT an achievement. A message about finding the grave appears when u open all the huts which will contain a perk, and only AFTER u can get all the perks in shi no numa (remember, this is for ipod only!) a grave will appear. What happens when u find the grave and tap the dig icon? Which ever gun you are holding, will be replaced with a WUNDERWAFFLE!!!! :D:D But, there is also a bad thing about the grave! :shock: It has HIDDEN locations! I have only found 1 location, on the first island in the swamp water when you are going to the docters quarters. But i KNOW there are other locations, because i have gotten all perks available, and it wasn't where it was the first time I found out the secret. Oh, and after all perks are available, your knife is now a SHOVEL!! :lol:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xtsQ6nvzBPM

Not my video

Yes, this is pretty awesome. shows treyarch is devoted to new content.

Also, the Tomb is named "peter"

This leads me to believe peter IS dead, and possibly ISNT the hanging guy (Assuming The Grave actually holds peter's body)

If anyone can find any more, please let me know. My Ipod is broke, and I STILL haven't sent it in.

i doubt it's on shi no numa for anything else but this is kinda wierd if that's peter's grave . that disproves the fact that Peter "Tank" Dempsey exists. or on another idea what if this a hint that Dempsey as well as the rest are dead and won't be in black ops ? It's CONFUSING [brains]

i doubt it's on shi no numa for anything else but this is kinda wierd if that's peter's grave . that disproves the fact that Peter "Tank" Dempsey exists. or on another idea what if this a hint that Dempsey as well as the rest are dead and won't be in black ops ? It's CONFUSING [brains]

Indeed. Does shi no numa on the iTouch take place BEFORE or AFTER the events at Shi no Numa and Der Riese? On the flip side, is there a hanging man in thee iTouch version? Mabey Dempsey and the others took him down and barryed him with the DG-2.

Well(not trying to be stupid) due to the fact that Richtofen leads the tutorial on Nacht Der Untoten. I wanna believe that this all takes place "after" the console version.

This then again still might be Dempsey's grave. Due to the fact due to the screenshots that you can see the hanging man still in all his maggot infested glory in the main room. Just food for thought. :ugeek: [brains]

Hey! Grave update, another grave location is by the zipline power switch, and the original location (where i first found it) is also in the same area!! Anyway, i think that peter is NOT in the grave, due to the fact that you do not find a skeleton, or some type of corpse, after you dig it up, and that nothing different happens besides the wunderwaffle.

in the one 'behind the scenes' trailer it said that edward survived, but didnt say anything about the others... :ugeek:

in the one 'behind the scenes' trailer it said that edward survived, but didnt say anything about the others... :ugeek:

Yes, Edward is Richtofen. Don't ask, I've been trying to pass that along for some time. Peter on the other hand had always, confused me. At first I thought peter was the hanging man, then Dempsey, and now back to the hanging man. If Peter was Dempsey, why bring his body pack to shi no numa? The wunderwaffe wasn't in the der riese trailer, just the DG-3jz. This leads me to beleave that Peter was the hanging man, but Dempsey and everyone else took him down and buried him with the DG-2 after learning about the harmful effects of element 115. The DG-3jz was then created by the Americans from the blueprints of the DG-2 they saved. Just my 2 cents.

BTW, I'm rockin' my new avitar! 8-)

• 1 month later...

HI, I'm new. JakAzz is my online itouch NZ name, too. I think that the ipod versions of Nazi Zombies happen at the same time as the xbox and PS3 versions. I believe that the only reason the hanging man isn't in SHi No Numa on ipod is that the quality is not GOOD ENOUGH to show a man falling, and dangling in mid-air. Proof: in xbox/PS3, you can shoot the wall and see the bullet holes, and other things like that. On ipod, you can't do that. Also, i think that, ironically, Nacht der Untoten happened AFTER Shi no Numa and / Der Rise. Proof: Ritchtofen TEACHES you in Nacht Der Untoten, before becoming zombified, before you kill him. Ritchtofen is not a superhuman, and can not come back to life (lol), so we have proof that Shi No Numa and Der Rise were before Nacht der Untoten. On xbox/PS3 there is a radio in Shi No Numa where you get a message from 'peter' to Ritchtofen. I highly doubt that peter is Dempsey, because you PLAY as Dempsey in single player, or the host in multiplayer.

brains and zombification is given by making good posts, that people will give a thumbs up on, but you can also be given BAD reputation, and the first way to make sure you don't do that is to visit the code of conduct, viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3 and one of the rules is

6. NO POST PUMPING: Topics/Posts made that serve no other purpose than to increase the Member's own post count are considered disruptive to the community and interfere with other Member's usage of COD Zombie forums. Violations will be dealt with through deletion of the thread and issuance of Warning(s). Repeat offenses of this policy will result in Permanent Banning of the violator's account.
and that means edit your posts instead of double/triple posting.

srm-trpr78 said:

Indeed. Does shi no numa on the iTouch take place BEFORE or AFTER the events at Shi no Numa and Der Riese? On the flip side, is there a hanging man in thee iTouch version? Mabey Dempsey and the others took him down and barryed him with the DG-2.

well this actually takes place at the same time but since the grapics arent as good, and to stop the glitch in the consle, They made a grave for peters body (the hanging man) ,which involves the players more ( by adding a mini mission of sort) and sucessfully stoped the glitch which really annoys me and fellow gamers.

this is just what i think they have done.

• 3 weeks later...

I have heard that it is impossible for there to be more than 2 wunderwaffes on a map. Well, one day I was playing NZ on Shi No Numa, and one of my two partners had gotten a wunderwaffe from the mystery box, and then we opened all the areas. I had already opened all the areas once before, and had gotten the message, but couldn't find the grave. This time, the grave was right outside the main hut. I do not know if my other partner had gotten a wunderwaffe from the grave, but anyways, I dug at the grave, and recieved my wunderwaffe. If he did get his wunderwaffe from the grave, then there are multiple wunderwaffes in the grave, or for some strange reason, everyone can get one. Also, all three of ended up with a wunderwaffe no matter how we got them, proving the myth that you can only have two at a time WRONG.

Wait! i think i might have the thing here...There is another group! thats it, im going to call our group (Demspy, Nikolai...) G1, the other group could be the guys at Verruckt...when G1 moved from Shi Nu Numa to Der Riese...G2 moved to Shi Nu Numa...and IF! G1 moved to where ever...G2 moved to Der Riese...Who's up for a reunion haha