Black Ops Interview with OneOfSwords (Starring carbonfibah)

Faust

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Images! WOOT! What I see in offical documednts about Operation Mongosse, a map of Korea Advancement from the Korean War, an image of the moon, a map of the USSR, and blueprints of a nuclear sub. My dad worked on a sub during the cold war, mabey he can make sence of it? P.S., the documents are under strange names, but I can't put my finger on who they are. All I could catch was "We need to find the leak."

(Here's the original text of the doc GWB quotes to AD without the censored bits: http://cuban-exile.com/doc_351-375/doc0355.html - it goes on a little further than the quote in the above doc)

The document GWB quotes is from two months after the Bay of Pigs operation in Cuba by the CIA that happened under JFK's presidency. The recipient of the quoted document was Richard Goodwin who was an advisor to JFK, a couple of months after the date of this letter he had secret meetings with Che Guevara, Che himself was later executed by CIA men from the Bay of Pigs operation. The man that sent the quoted document was Arthur Schlesinger Jr, he was a Special Assistant to JFK at this time, he was thoroughly opposed to the Bay of Pigs invasion.

So GWB and AD are involved with Operation 40 and are not pleased that information regarding the operation was leaked to the President Kennedy's advisor and assistant. As they are so heavily involved and the letter is in English I'm guessing it's likely they are CIA and they may believe that their work is so sensitive that even these high ranking presidential staff shouldn't know about it.

(The actual document goes on further, full original document in text form here: http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2759.htm - ctrl+F for 'Central Intelligence Report on the assassination of John Kennedy')

Was this next doc kept next to the other one? If so these two documents could be related. This one is a CIA report about the assassination of President Kennedy two years later in 1963 by Lee Harvey Oswold, a US Marine who had briefly defected to the Soviets, other than that he had serious mental issues his motives, from what I know as a non-American, weren't ever fully explained or proven (please correct me if I am incorrect).

If GWB and AD (the fictional characters created by Treyarch) are CIA then it would be no coincidence the above document is also from the CIA, there could possibly be an implication that there was a conspiracy in regards to the assassination of JFK involving the CIA. They seem to reference Oswold, JFK and the CIA a lot both in promotional documents like these and the ones shown in the uncut-reveal from May 18th, so I don't think this is a big leap in logic that they could be implying that there was a conspiracy to kill JFK and GWB and AD may even be involved.