have we missed something

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i seem to remember after radio 8 was found on der reise treyarch said that we hadnt found even half of the easter eggs now im not sure but i cant find any news of anymore being found did we find them all?

that was meant for the vid that went behind the scenes it had coded messages on the walls, they was the easter eggs, they said edward is alive we will return

YES.

So we start with a choice to either enter a burning building that has had something big shot at it because of the holes that start from the bricks to the M1A1 shack to the new gate that was put there(behind that has some writing on the woodboard thats boards the lab) to the window that shows tele Z-A. Lets not forget there is a shack that is attached to the burning lab with an SOS on the tin roof or do we go into the automobile garage with the chance of escaping by hotwiring a vehicle and getting outta dodge(Near Breslau) without getting zombified ( but arent the characters already dead) i believe.

Lets further discuss attack and our formation. I propose self murder.

YES.

enter a burning building that has had something big shot at it because of the holes that start from the bricks.

that was the zombies! havent you seen verruckt and nacht? they got rid of it because in verruckt the walls had about 13 parts to them while barricades have 3 so they jsut made the walls and but barricades over them :D

YES.

enter a burning building that has had something big shot at it because of the holes that start from the bricks.

that was the zombies! havent you seen verruckt and nacht? they got rid of it because in verruckt the walls had about 13 parts to them while barricades have 3 so they jsut made the walls and but barricades over them :D

???

Theres a mound of dirt with bricks by the disappearing brick and if you walk through the wall and past the clock and into that corridor directly across from the birck that sinks into the ground is a door under a brick on the floor.

Do you think it means that if we do what the clues tell us around the map a secret door opens and we get to some super nazi underground facility with monkey bombs "on the wall" for free?

I think the rest of the easter eggs where found in the behind the scenes vid xbox did. There is really nothing more to any of the 4 maps. The 8th radio is a pc audio file, and the said radio is no where on the map. You Tube has a bunch of pc users who have no clipped out, over, under, around the map of Der Riese and there is nothing new to the map. There is no secret room, no underground facility, no hidden area, nothing. I have watched carefully these videos and haven't seen, nor heard anything new from Der Riese.

What some people seem to have forgotten is when Treyarch made this map it was meant to be bigger than it is now but they made cuts, and changes and also may have forgotten to add some stuff into the map. Basically Der Riese is an incomplete map that never got the opportunity to be completed ergo we are playing about 92-95% of the map. Remember, the Type 99 and Sawed-off Double Barrel Shotgun both never made it into the map (to this day I think they wanted to put them into the map), a radio is missing, some rooms never got the chance to be opened for us to play in, and the Amm-O-Matic machine never made it into the map either.

In my opinion, there is nothing more to Nazi Zombies in World at War and most stories out there basically say the same thing. All we can do now is wait for Black Ops and see what kind of story for Zombies they're going to tell for us and see the outcome.

Who knows, maybe they will continue the Nazi Zombie saga.

Remember, when it comes to Treyarch, anything is possible ;)

I think the rest of the easter eggs where found in the behind the scenes vid xbox did. There is really nothing more to any of the 4 maps. The 8th radio is a pc audio file, and the said radio is no where on the map. You Tube has a bunch of pc users who have no clipped out, over, under, around the map of Der Riese and there is nothing new to the map. There is no secret room, no underground facility, no hidden area, nothing. I have watched carefully these videos and haven't seen, nor heard anything new from Der Riese.

What some people seem to have forgotten is when Treyarch made this map it was meant to be bigger than it is now but they made cuts, and changes and also may have forgotten to add some stuff into the map. Basically Der Riese is an incomplete map that never got the opportunity to be completed ergo we are playing about 92-95% of the map. Remember, the Type 99 and Sawed-off Double Barrel Shotgun both never made it into the map (to this day I think they wanted to put them into the map), a radio is missing, some rooms never got the chance to be opened for us to play in, and the Amm-O-Matic machine never made it into the map either.

In my opinion, there is nothing more to Nazi Zombies in World at War and most stories out there basically say the same thing. All we can do now is wait for Black Ops and see what kind of story for Zombies they're going to tell for us and see the outcome.

Than why put the content that was included in the maps for MW2?

This isnt an MW2 site so I never wanted to say what could be linked to anything they put in their maps relate to zombies therefore arent there teddy's in the maps? I got notes.

Those 4 creatures that arrived near Roswell could be the 4 from Der Riese that used an anti gravitational device to escape. They would get transformed due to all the chemical engineered beverages around the map along with running through electric fences not to mention matter transference(dont you turn into a zombie if attacked by one).

Map has secrets for us and they weren't put there to be ignored, alot of it looks to me like distress and warnings.

i think it would be nice...for us fans, the week before the release of black ops, if treyarch finish's the map.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol it said Juggernog Anyone? Lol :lol:

Is that a mirror next to the perks?

and why is there 2 lines going down the white board that says "edward is alive" and 1 line going left to right on the board that says "treyarch" and the last board eventhough it is on the board they still used lines to go around the writing and to seperate that with what looks to be a pyramid.

The office has four boards on our side so maybe we can only board up four instead of the entire six of all the windows when repairing.

People just gave up looking for more after MW2 came out.

HA HA

Not me. Der Riese is bigger, bigger than anything ever in anything ever. Its funny yesterday I was playing a game at my friends and said I cant play anything not acti or trey.

I got MW2 for both consoles and Der Riese for both consoles as well and said that I am not going to play MW2 story until I beat Der Riese. I was going to try a few theories out lastnite but than reality happened and now I have to wait later today to get into the virtual world.

There will be a thread with results of tests, this i am sure of.