New Map Pack??!?!?!

I just signed onto w@w and in the message of the day which used to talk about the up coming black ops it now says "New downloadable content coming soon! - Follow Twitter.com/JD_2020 for more info!" :shock: [brains]

COULD THIS MEAN A NEW MAP PACK!?!?!?!

i sure as heck hope so we may see a new zombies map even before Black Ops

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be nice. Will have to check this out for myself shortly. Sounds "interesting" O.o

EDIT - I just checked the Message of the Day and it still says to go to callofduty.com/blackops to watch their reveal trailer for the game coming in November? I never saw the said message you're referring to

Guest xeinpo

MOTD cites iPhone Zombies as having new DLC soon (Shi No Numa). Read carefully; it's not a new World at War Map Pack. jd_2020s EXACT words hes talking about DLC for itouch + iphone sorry guys i fell for it too he said this on twitter

MOTD cites iPhone Zombies as having new DLC soon (Shi No Numa). Read carefully; it's not a new World at War Map Pack. jd_2020s EXACT words hes talking about DLC for itouch + iphone sorry guys i fell for it too he said this on twitter

Dang it! You beat me to it lol - I was going to post that exact sentence from his tweet - I think we all fell for it

I noticed this the other day. I think you guys are right it is for the iPhone DLCs. That said though it said about the Verruckt DLC on mine the other day then when I went on it yesterday night it said about new downloadable content coming soon again. Who knows... Alot of people still play WaW and if it was zombies then I guess it would be better late than never.