MORSE ANYONE!?

I've seen on this page the link CarbonFibah made to his website/page he made on the stuff that was in the brief/suitecase right? (correct me if im wrong)

now, the first morse i listend was the first one, and i've got loads of time so i decided to try figure out what it ment.

I wrote it down, possible wrong or atleast not 100% pure. The morse is like anyone knows in . and - so the spaces between words or letters are indicated with a / first the dots and stripes:

...- / ..- / -.. / --- / - /

the translation i've got from it are a few letters, wich can be right because it is not a long sound (u know what i mean)

Translation in direction of the morse: V U D O T.

because i'm dutch i used this website, i dont know if you guys can speak dutch but altouhg here is the website:

http://www.scoutquest.com/nl/scout/tech ... aler.shtml

I hope i helped ill try to figure atleast a few letters out the others if it is possible and if you like...I'd like to have some help

thadutchguy, a very childish dude :D

edited the morse code to the officialy morse code for V U D O T

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is interesting, i think it may be minimum 50% correct, maximum 100! :P nice work!

try rearanging the letters like an anagram

Thanks, I'll do my best!

Edit: played the first morse code over, and I'm not very sure of it, sounds like I missed some beeps, but I could not hear it well.

• 4 weeks later...

special officer doofy ftw.

but regarding the morse code, i tried to figure it out but i couldn't tell a . from a -, it was going too fast. however if someone puts it in a sound analysis program on their computer it should make things easier as the - will be seen as small plateus while a . will be a peak.

but i've listed to the other morse code clips and i can hardly tell if some of them are morse code.

• 1 month later...

I've been gone for a while, now there is intrests here I see:)

thanks for the replies!

To: play2often,

Atleast you found something that has a meaning:D but I agree it is not a clue. Also the direction the morse code makes is not a puzzle, so if it spells (i.e) apple you dont have to puzzle it to paple or something. if it spells a p p l e than it is just apple ;)

after that I gotta agree with the fact it is not even sure these tranmissions ARE morse codes, could be random sounds. altough i'm not sure of my translation of the morse code, I can almost say that the other ones might lead to nothing but crazy sounds.

To: Alsomdude2,

Thanks for your reply! Doofy is just great ( apologies for off-topic)