the hitlist of GKnova6

Daveyjone

I saw this and my mouth dropped, what? why am I on this, what is this?

This site is for anyone to answer or discuss what this is and for the 'wanted' to met here and talk to eachother incase of something that is simmilar between us.

this was made (not finished though) by Mikeh12 it is a map of our locations (the ones revealed so far, I am the UK one along with Edward J Poole R.I.P.)

2nd email found by carbon:

this email explains what is happening, the leak code is to get rid of us, by shifting through the groups on this site and finding those who know something, I by accident have done something and have been chosen (oh cock) and they mention getting rid of them in annother message, and carbon was given two shells which were used to kill giovani and that british guy (OH COCK) but they weren't real people as treyarch wouldn't go that far! right? oh dear.

This is from a small clip on the chat before i left for a bit, this was the highlight (sort of, there were better bits): people online were

Shoreyo (me)

ABN_BLEACH

Goetter

AnonymousChef

CakeInMaBeard

jtg

shri046

YoungMaxwell

Drou326

Dr_Killshot24

nikolia40

Deadshock

Mikeh12 (congrats on being the newest user at that point!)

Shoreyo- i need to email carbon this, i'll print screen it, i cant seem to upload it onto the post, maybe he can

ABN_BLEACH- lol

thats what the email carbon got with the bit on eliminating the onese with knowledge was about, thats why i'm on this list, not because i'n important (in that way) but i said something which is true somehow, and they want to get rid of me before i work out what is was (pic of email)

jtg- You're screwed man

Mikeh12- I reakon it's just to freak you out...

Shoreyo- True, probably

Shoreyo- This is all for a game, so it isn't real, no ones died, we have to remember this so we arn't carried away

Mikeh12- Or is it...?

Shoreyo- Damn you

ABN_BLEACH- you know the two shells carbon got in the case? they were the shells that were used to kill ACE and Giovanni

Shoreyo- THAT is freaky, gotta go now

Shiri046- Be careful when ur walkin alone on the streets :P

Shiri046- later

Shoreyo- Oh shut up, lol, bye, will be back though

For Treyarch/Gk/whatever

I live in Stock, a village in England, my mobile:

come and try to get me. [brains]

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I see that the "list" has in common is you're all the ones who have mainly solved the GKNova6.com site transmissions. They may "want" you because you know too much info and have figured out their coded messages that were not meant for us to know.

That's my idea anyway.

The only thing I see that the "list" has in common is you're all the ones who have mainly solved the GKNova6.com site transmissions. They may "want" you because you know too much info and have figured out their coded messages that were not meant for us to know.

That's my idea anyway.

read the email, the leak mission is to infiltrate us and sift out the onese they want and to get rid of them, so you were right in a way

We sould check the cooridnates from these location.

ANd they will not kill you, they will send their zombies to you and than they will eat you, lol.

And the british guy was not killed with these bullets that carbon became, because giovanni was killed with two shots.

Another reason I dont reveal anything is because real conspiratist like myself, and I never was one until Der Riese, stays underground and releases Earth shaking news/discoveries to the masses when everybody leaves their guard down(I Care).

Hypnosis state really?I wrote about going into Der Riese and using everything I could that was available to try to hypnotise the zombies into efforts of making them useful for exaple leading me to treasure or trying to get them to talk because later in the rounds they begin to speak and sound smarter as well as more aggressive as to why I wanted to get them into the hypnosis state early in the rounds and the generator by the original box spawn location has flashing light and the lightbulb also flickers outside the animal test laboratory left handed door(only left handed logo door in said map)above a gate thats on the floor.

Maybe when you all went to the Treyarch Santa Monica Studios I should have gave you all(y'all) a list of questions I have from Der Riese or maybe they(Treyarch) should have just invited me because I am very much involved in only Der Riese until I beat the game(I still havent played MW2 eventhough I got it for booth consoles,just played some multi and I cant play COD:BO's either until I finish this project) and to relax I play 007:Quantum Of Solace.

If anyone here wants to meet me online for The Giant Project than it will have to be anywhere from June 1st-7th and for any console we can meet its just I am waiting for my wireless adapter.

Dont let them fool you and why is the carpenter power up the only one that doesnt lead to the zombies demise. KaBoom kills every zombie, insta kill has them diead with one shot or a bullet, 2x makes you want more points so you kill as many as you can and max ammo gives you more ammo to kill them but carpernter keeps you away from them and they stay alive that much longer.

Yours truly,

mick saints

My last post didnt make it on the thread so I am now rewriting what I wrote and here it is:

Its good that I never released what I got from the GK transmissions because Treyarch would have probably nuked my castle instead of insta killing me. Im releasing some of my personal information(take it how you want) because I cant play online and figured since they(Treyarch)already have their targets, they'll be busy with them(see how my mind works but you'll never understand my method to the madness), than I'll just put all my cards out for the community and Im sure they cant find me because I dont even know where I am, or do I?

Here is just a piece of what I believe and what I got out of transmission 1. The baseball is in the heart of a vrill and its on the pitchers mound in Yankee Stadium and than the stadium got blown up. The baseball to me looks like a "power up"/"Flytap" item and it looks to me it is activated.

Thats all the GK for now and heres some Der Riese info, I dont believe this was mentioned but there looks to be words on the wall closest to ceiling above the stairs leading to the debris exit in the garage directly on the other sideof this wall is the roof with H E L (P?).

Thanks,

Mick Saints

Overreacting?

I have been stuck in Der Riese since late September. When GK launched I was there but still in Der Riese. I havent put my time into GKNova because I am busy with beating Der Riese and thats where ALL my time goes and you know this becuase Im talking about it in a GK thread.

Go here and see business I do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2fQvzv0J8I

Also all I said was I should have gave a list of questions(that was a suggestion by J.Olin but I read it late) or I should have shown interest in going to the studios but like I said I read it late. Even if I have to drive across the US i will, got nothing better to do but beat Der Riese so I can enjoy Black Ops.

Overreacting?

I have been stuck in Der Riese since late September. When GK launched I was there but still in Der Riese. I havent put my time into GKNova because I am busy with beating Der Riese and thats where ALL my time goes and you know this becuase Im talking about it in a GK thread.

Also all I said was I should have gave a list of questions(that was a suggestion by J.Olin but I read it late) or I should have shown interest in going to the studios but like I said I read it late. Even if I have to drive across the US i will, got nothing better to do but beat Der Riese so I can enjoy Black Ops.

OK, one, I wasn't talking to you, even though you seem to be overreacting as well and two, you are posting off topic.

Overreacting?

Hello MAC

Glad to hear they didnt get you yet, strange you should mention transmission 0. I guess you could look at the field as a stream of consiousness, fissile reaction representative of possible evolution of said. Watched a bit of BB the other day, reminded me of an AH rally. Mind blowing stuff.

Please Ceep safe. Yours

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:37 pm

Re: the hitlist of GKnova6

Doesn't matter if he is a moderator or not, you were posting off topic. About Der Riese where this topic is about the "hitlist" with Shoreyo's name on it.

replytoNIHO:

The thread is titled "the hitlist of GKnova6",I didnt see anything to do with Shoreyo's name and right there its off topic. I wrote what I wanted to write about in a thread thats OK right? WHat happens if I post off topic, I felt I had to put my 2 change in.

My first post just like in the old CODZ site samething happened,I posted off topic and than well I was told that I shouldnt do that, just like now my first post on new CODZ site. I should have learned the first time :oops:

But really I know that you had to have read it so atleast the word got out and thats really why I posted. Jerb' Well Dern'

replytoWhosOnFirst:

Hello MAC

Glad to hear they didnt get you yet, strange you should mention transmission 0. I guess you could look at the field as a stream of consiousness, fissile reaction representative of possible evolution of said. Watched a bit of BB the other day, reminded me of an AH rally. Mind blowing stuff.

Please Ceep safe. Yours

Thanks yea I've been keeping low and not staying too long in one place and when in motion going fast and constantly changing my cell. Going to Der Riese with any squad in the next week or so when I finish what I a.......