GkNova6 Live Drop : Docs 1 - 6

hello im a new guy and i have been fallowing since transmission 3

i noticed something, i remember on unfiction.com they had found something, in the transmissions, that said Napoleon=b and Carl=d so all the redactions with the random letters next to them could be names. like all the "D"s could be someone named Carl and the "A"s could be some unknown yet clearly important person.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure the first two docs aren't "blacked out". Like someone said, they could be images of space, or something else intentional. I say this because there's an awful lot of white dots. When you look on other docs where things were actually crossed out, there's definitely not that many white dots on the black highlights.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure the first two docs aren't "blacked out". Like someone said, they could be images of space, or something else intentional. I say this because there's an awful lot of white dots. When you look on other docs where things were actually crossed out, there's definitely not that many white dots on the black highlights.

yes...but if they were scanned in the quality may have been reduced. I've had this happen when I scan or copy certain documents. They were most likely blacked out and then the scanning put the dots there...

Also, I think those letters are referring to certain people. Notice how on the documents the letters generally are aligned with the black-outs. Maybe the letters signify either who blacked them out or who you have to be to know the blacked-out information. Where the letters are next to things that appear to be outlined, it just means that information was declassified.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

also, while looking at doc 1, notice about halfway down the page, on the left: almost looks like cracked paint, like when you paint a piece of paper, then bend it after the paint dries, it cracks. also, above and below this, there appear to be crease or fold lines on the 'paper', or whatever was copied.

not sure what it could be, maybe a wild guess here: paint flaking off of the u-2

'dragon lady'

Hey guys this is my first post i've been following this since it all started. I did some research on google and found out that hypnotism and covert operations is also referred to as Underground Hypnosis, Black Ops Hypnosis, or Black Ops. I don't know if this has any significance.