GkNova6 Live Drop : Docs 1 - 6

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still wondering what doc 1 + 2 are good for. Why should they add two complete black sheets of paper instead of just adding nothing ? Is there any pattern with those white dots on the black ? Tried to look at them with a magnifier ? whe i zoom in on the picture, some look like letters...but at a point it gets to blurry. Maybe it's just my imagination.

Still wondering what doc 1 + 2 are good for. Why should they add two complete black sheets of paper instead of just adding nothing ? Is there any pattern with those white dots on the black ? Tried to look at them with a magnifier ? whe i zoom in on the picture, some look like letters...but at a point it gets to blurry. Maybe it's just my imagination.

maybe use a black light or lemon juice?

I keep getting a feeling that 1&2 are somehow linked to 3. Maybe some testing was done with a bad gas or something that was tested, but it like messed up the bodys badly. But the people who came across the bodies didnt know what it was, because the testing was super duper secret? And they were flying a test U-2, which was "Dragon Lady"? Which was why the crash was so conceiled :/

Anyone else see an alien-like face on doc1??

Maybe I'm looking just a bit too hard.

I think you're just a victim of matrixing here ('The natural tendency for the human mind to interpret sensory input, what is perceived visually, audibly or tactilely, as something familiar..').

maybe use a black light or lemon juice?

very possible carbon. You might as well try something. If we're wrong and they're nothing there's no foul for ruining the papers. I would try the black light first just in case :)

Shri kindly posted the OG gifs of doc 1 & 2 in the topic docs 22-27.

http://www.foia.cia.gov/docs/DOC_000014 ... 1_0003.gif

http://www.foia.cia.gov/docs/DOC_000014 ... 1_0004.gif

As you can see there is no differance between them, any percieved differance could be put down to the temp or brightness contrast settings when Carbon imported them. So unless Treyarch traveled back in time ( which I wouldnt put past them) to set up this ARGGGGG I think you might be wasting your efforts on these redacted docs.

Book, full audio, pencil and cipher ring to me are the most prominent items that were in the case Carbon recieved. Encryption is far more secure than a blacklight or lemon juice and is the method that has been used since day one!

As you can see there is no differance between them, any percieved differance could be put down to the temp or brightness contrast settings when Carbon imported them. So unless Treyarch traveled back in time ( which I wouldnt put past them) to set up this ARGGGGG I think you might be wasting your efforts on these redacted docs.

Book, full audio, pencil and cipher ring to me are the most prominent items that were in the case Carbon recieved. Encryption is far more secure than a blacklight or lemon juice and is the method that has been used since day one!

I agree the pages seem to be a part of the original document and hold no information by themselves. Can't rule out the possibility that they have any info but only carbon can confirm that I suppose - dipe em in lime water or burn em? :D lol

But for now I'm gonna leave them in this thread. All the pages are jumbled up right now and they'll have to be sorted out into individual documents - I am not sure how best to tackle that.

I guess that Doc 3 has to do with the new zombies, it says:

1. Hauntings...harrasment (far right) zombie sightings?

2. Truman linked to UFOs (bottom) fly trap was seen to be a place to create UFOs, a possible second reserch from the americans? (in Der Riese it says that at the nevada base (area 51) there is a operation simmilar to theirs, like the nuclear arms race but an arms race over element 115

3.German chemical factory (in washington) to close -alleged Nazi ties tarnish reputation- (top) Chemicals, nazis, factories? oh come on, a obvious nazi zombie tie in!!!

[brains]

I also noticed the 878 and 879 on them...

I was wondering maybe they are some type of stereogram? I tried to play around with them a little but didn't see anything... idk

Mind pointing out where you see the numbers?

Above post images include the numbers in the bottom right, they seem to be cut off in OP's post?