GKNOVA6 Live Drop

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did not figure that out srm trpr

there is a document in there that talks about weapons, and the crossbow which is in black ops

that section also talks about a radio controlled weapon and a flamethrower

It also lists off some weapons we may or may not see

I would LOVE to see the flamethrower back, and a remote controled rocket would bridge the Anti-Air gap.

... Ug. Documents at 30% download. :(

^We'll try not to pee ourselves

Something I just thought about was what if Giovanni was the guy we see in the picture that's on the GKNOVA6 site? Perhaps he was test subject #6 and they were attempting to brainwash him so that they could get the info out of him that they needed. It apparently wasn't working out so they killed him, and planned to move on to another test subject, which would coincidentally be test subject #7. As we all know, the number 7 has had some significance in W@W, so it's not surprising to see it here.

I don't know, this is all speculation.

Info on "dragon lady" It was a recon plane.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_U-2

EDIT :

"The only loss of a U-2 during combat operations occurred on 8 October 1966, when Major Leo Stewart, flying with the 349th Strategic Reconnaissance Squadron, developed mechanical problems high over North Vietnam. The U-2 managed to return to South Vietnam where Stewart ejected safely. The U-2 crashed near its base at Bien Hoa. .[14]"

Back when we got the merchandise clue and the bakersfield classified ads i researched why they used bakersfield for the post and got a couple interesting links:

http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/national/92505144.html

http://www.bakersfield.com/news/local/x1898643748/Oildales-secret-military-history

Something I just thought about was what if Giovanni was the guy we see in the picture that's on the GKNOVA6 site? Perhaps he was test subject #6 and they were attempting to brainwash him so that they could get the info out of him that they needed. It apparently wasn't working out so they killed him, and planned to move on to another test subject, which would coincidentally be test subject #7. As we all know, the number 7 has had some significance in W@W, so it's not surprising to see it here.

Okay, I'll bite. Who are you talking about?

Mabey Ace is going to be test subject 8.

yeah it says improvised weapons and experimental weapons...

the explosive rounds they talked about on the crossbow is c4 attached to the tips...

i dont know what that radio control thing is tho...

which document is that?

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that all the documents are maybe involving

A: Info on campaign/story line

B: Info on multiplayer

C: Almost more than the whole GKNOVA6 thing

Unless the game revolves around GKNOVA6?

I confused myself, arghhh :evil:

Yeah?

EDIT:

Maybe the "drop" and the "package" are a person that somebody wants? badly?

Doc10 gives the "specifics" on the weapons used by the SOG and such. It talks about the Steyr AUG, G11, Crossbow, Flamethrower, some radio controlled weapon used by operatives, a China Lake Pump-Action Grenade Launcher, and an M202A1 F.L.A.S.H.

Enjoy!

G11: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_G11

Steyr AUG: http://world.guns.ru/assault/as20-e.htm

M202A1: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M202A1_FLASH

My god... an incendiary rocket launcher...

Ehhhh, only problem I have with Ace being the next "test subject" is that they DO have a hitlist. Sadly, from the looks of it, Carbonfibah or Vosty3 seem to be next. :(

(They have a little slash next to their info, which happen to be the only ones besides the ones that were finished off with complete info.)

Ehhhh, only problem I have with Ace being the next "test subject" is that they DO have a hitlist. Sadly, from the looks of it, Carbonfibah or Vosty3 seem to be next. :(

(They have a little slash next to their info, which happen to be the only ones besides the ones that were finished off with complete info.)

Or they're the next people to recieve full versions of the game mad early 8-)

yeah it says improvised weapons and experimental weapons...

the explosive rounds they talked about on the crossbow is c4 attached to the tips...

i dont know what that radio control thing is tho...

which document is that?

its document 10 on the zip but it says 26 at the top like its page 26 of some type of book...

and the document before(document 9) has 42 like its page 42 so maybe its not in the order it should be in, either that or those are the important pages and we don't need any other pages from that book..

Okay, I'm reading some of the documents. The first thought I have is that MKultra was working extremely well, almost TOO well, but to do so ment using illegal chemical and biological substances, so the CIA couldn't continue resurch. They need some to do there dirty work for them. A private group to complete the resurch so, if my hunch is correct, they hired GK to finish the job. In addition, brainwashing was easier to do to a large group than on one single person. The scale of the nova project wasn't just one man, but the whole world!

Read the rest of the documents. Firstly, MKultra was eventually turned into a weapon to force people to obay commands a CIA operative tells them. For Operatives to instantly enter this trance, they looked for a way to disguies the chemicals needed into a candy or ciggar. Mabey carbon shouldn't have had that gum... :shock:

Nextly, GK was a company that created chemical weapons for the Nazies in WWII. SOOOOOOOOO, MKultra was passed on to the GK corperation, who are Nazies, who want to us it as a weapon, and John and Ace are trying (or where) to stop them, but that didn't go well, did it? This is becoming more and more like Indiana Jones.

"Brainwashed Nazies... I hate these guys."

I gave it a go too...

I can't help but believe that he was beheaded......

If you look at the unedited photos, it looks like a dark shadow over his head...maybe perfect lighting or a hood, and I swear I can see hair in picture 2. Plus you see the shadow of a head on the floor.

Personally it looks like these 2 photos were taken in the process of this guy being shot or slumping over. He's leaning more in picture #2 than #1.