GKNOVA6 Live Drop

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Carbonfibah:

Have you tried wrapping the Caesar-Cipher strip around the pencil? One of the simplest codes is wrapping a strip of paper around a pencil in a spiral, writing a message on it in a line, then removing the strip of paper and filling in the blanks with random letters? Do the X's on the pencil line up with anything on the strip of paper? How about the numbers?

Has anyone tried searching that number code on the pencil?

(Also, just checking, anyone else notice the characters on the zoomed-out gknova6 site little screen in the lower-right hand corner? They appear to be the Japanese charaters for "7" and the character 'ma')

Man, it's hard to find how to register...I've been working on this for awhile, I posted most of this stuff on ign (the Analytics ID, etc.)

Let me know what you think.

p.s. Can't wait for the rest of the audio!

*EDIT*: Also, can anyone understand the word: "Cegide"? They are the direct number transposition from the pencil, and I've seen it on websites, but I can't find the translation...

*EDIT*: @Carbonfibah: Do you think there's anything important about the fact that the CIA pamphlet has the picture of the lining of a suitcase pulled back to reveal a machine? Is there somthing under the lining?

@Carbonfibah:

Have you tried wrapping the Caesar-Cipher strip around the pencil? One of the simplest codes is wrapping a strip of paper around a pencil in a spiral, writing a message on it in a line, then removing the strip of paper and filling in the blanks with random letters? Do the X's on the pencil line up with anything on the strip of paper? How about the numbers?

Has anyone tried searching that number code on the pencil?

(Also, just checking, anyone else notice the characters on the zoomed-out gknova6 site little screen in the lower-right hand corner? They appear to be the Japanese charaters for "7" and the character 'ma')

Man, it's hard to find how to register...I've been working on this for awhile, I posted most of this stuff on ign (the Analytics ID, etc.)

Let me know what you think.

p.s. Can't wait for the rest of the audio!

i can read Japanese if anyone needs help with that. I tried the pencil code into google and nothing. i tried typing in 7 x's but you could probably imagine what would come up :lol:

PS:i am not Japanese!

carbon, then maybe gio or ace or uboat was trying to write something and didnt get a chance to finish...

b/c there is a lot of writing on the documents in that rapidshare link...

yes there are some letters on the documents that I saw.

* I will try the pencil and paper rings *

i cant think of anything at all those caesar paper rings could be useful for. the only thing is that pencil and ring thing. it sounds pretty clever so you may wanna give it a try. are there any codes on some of the documents, cause maybe you could use the caesar rings to decipher it somehow

I just did some research on some of the more random things I saw from those pictures and these are two things that stood out to me.

First, here's some information on Philip Agee who wrote the CIA book: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Agee

Next, I searched for C2674 and this is what came up: http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/Pro ... =ON&F=SPEC

I'm not sure if either of those things could be useful, but I deemed them necessary to post.

Wow, this is some incredible stuff!!

Couple things I noticed...

Those pictures from the cell phone I believe are Giovanni. He looks strapped to the ground by his waist and wrists.

Just something that might be important, there's only 4 pieces of gum left in the pack of 12 that contained the audio tape. 12 and/or 4 may be important here?

In the phone call with Ace, it seemed extremely odd that he was so concerned about the color of the cell phone. This makes me think something about the cell phone needs to change, or it's some sort of code he has. (Black being the signal to end conversation and White being the signal to continue)

I have a feeling there's something hidden in the cell phone as well, whether it's literally inside of it, or just in a file stored on the phone.

Ace and Uboat refer to themselves as XO and XX, and you found 7 X's on the pencil. They may not be related, but perhaps the 7 X's are refering to someone or a group of people as well? (On a side note, what were the X's on the pencil made with? Is that item in the case too?)

BTW, yes, I did register just to post this. :P

I've been following you guys since Transmission 2

Those pictures from the cell phone I believe are Giovanni. He looks strapped to the ground by his waist and wrists.

Just something that might be important, there's only 4 pieces of gum left in the pack of 12 that contained the audio tape. 12 and/or 4 may be important here?

In the phone call with Ace, it seemed extremely odd that he was so concerned about the color of the cell phone. This makes me think something about the cell phone needs to change, or it's some sort of code he has. (Black being the signal to end conversation and White being the signal to continue)

I have a feeling there's something hidden in the cell phone as well, whether it's literally inside of it, or just in a file stored on the phone.

Ace and Uboat refer to themselves as XO and XX, and you found 7 X's on the pencil. They may not be related, but perhaps the 7 X's are refering to someone or a group of people as well? (On a side note, what were the X's on the pencil made with? Is that item in the case too?)

Welcome to the team!

i think we should break down each document one at a time or break into groups and each pick a couple of things to go over...

also they talk a lot about bluebird...

so i am going to start looking up info on that...

edit:http://www.examiner.com/x-6495-US-Intelligence-Examiner~y2009m7d4-CIA-behavior-modification-Project-Bluebird

edit2:http://www.wanttoknow.info/bluebird10pg

this site talks about cold war mind control and it mentions tuskeegee like what was written in shi no numa...

Welcome to the team!

Thank you! Glad to get a warm welcome!

I'm going through the attached documents now, I'll let you all know if i find anything important.

i think we should break down each document one at a time or break into groups and each pick a couple of things to go over...

also they talk a lot about bluebird...

so i am going to start looking up info on that...

I'm new but i'm down for whatever, like if someone were to assign tasks for research or something lol

Ya there were 5 pieces of gum... I ate one.... :oops:

Carbonfibah: If you can, I'd check for two things on the case. First, check the inner lining, especially where it joins the metal casing, check for any random parts where it seems unstuck or misconstructed. If so,there's a possibility there's something actually in the case like the book. Second, while it may sound silly, tap on the inner lining of the case in many different places. Look for one tone that sounds regular on most parts of the case, then keep tapping and see if you come up with an area of the case that sounds different. Press on it to see if it's firmer or hollower than other parts.

Ya there were 5 pieces of gum... I ate one.... :oops:

Carbon, you better hope you don't get cyanide poisoning from that gum! :lol:

So, did the pencil and ceaser ring work?