IMDB CoD:BO voice actors Most Recent Update: 9/20

COD:BO IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1632479/

I've been checking every now and then to see if there were any new updates to the first group of actors I saw. Two new people have popped up: Emerson Brooks and Andrew Hawkes, with the latter officially doing the voice of Special Agent Hudson.

Special Agent Hudson? To me that says secret government group, or maybe CIA specifically. I think this could mean we might have in-game codebreaking to do. That would be SO awesome!

I plan on updating as new voice actors are added.

EDIT6/1: I'm going through an Australian IGN article that was put up yesterday, an d they have a video interview with JD_2020 on there. He mentions two names of who we'll be playing as: Mason and Hudson. There's no Mason on IMDB yet, but there is a Special Agent Hudson. So if you wanna hear what we get to sound like come November, check out Andrew Hawkes's IMDB pagehttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm0370022/ and find a tv episode or movie he's been in.

EDIT7/14: I've noticed one new addition to the voice list. Nothing big. David Anthony Buglione is doing the voice of a U.S. soldier.

EDIT8/27: There's been quite a splash on imdb since I last updated. Marlon Correa is doing the voice of a militia captain, not a role that sends shockwaves at the moment, unless that captain gets a name. Next is Kevin Trang as a VC bookie, VC most likely meaning Viet Cong. This could be an essential role in Black Ops, or it could be meaningless. Depends on if there's one bookie or tons of them. Why? Tons mean grunt army you'll likely kill plenty of times, only one makes the character special. Mark Famiglietti will be doing the voice of Special Agent Mason who I mention in my 6/1 edit. His role is that of a playable character! Mark's done quite a bit more work than the previous voice actors I mentioned, you might actually be able to hear what he sounds like before the game comes out. David Paladino voices a U.S. soldier, not big news at all. Kratvchenko will be voiced by Oleg Taktarov. This ought to be one of the bigger roles in the game, he's got a name and he's Russian. You can find Oleg in the new Predators movie that came out this summer in the role of Nikolai if you'd like to hear what he sounds like. David Conrad is voicing Special Agent Weaver. A 3rd Special Agent?! Will he be playable like the other two? My guess is yes. He also has quite a few credits to his name, lots of movie/TV to check out if you want to hear his voice. Your best bet is the show Ghost Whisperer where he plays Jim Clancy, Melinda's wife. Special Agent Harris has two voice actors for some strange reason, and both are well known actors. Possibilities might be for some strange reason the voice of the character gets changed, one of them isn't actually voicing that character, or possibly there are two characters with the same last name because they are related. The character(s) is/are played by Topher Grace of That 70s Show fame(also in the new Predators movie), and Josh Peck of Drake & Josh(Nickelodeon) fame.

EDIT9/20: Gary Oldman has finally been listed as Sgt. Reznov along with Ed Harris voicing Jason Hudson previously known as Special Agent Hudson and was going to be voiced by Andrew Hawkes. Eddie Cahill plays Brooks. Troy Baker is voicing a character by the name of Swift. John Wynn is voicing a random Vietnamese soldier. Josh Peck is no longer voicing Special Agent Harris, it's just Topher Grace. Possibly they were both up for the position and Topher won.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Do you really Not know what a bookie is? Google it.

Just because the Guy voicing Special Agent Weaver has Quite a few credits to his name does not mean he will be playable. Kiefer Sutherland and Gary Oldman have QUITE a few Credits to their names, and their Characters weren't playable.

Which Makes me wonder, Why did they Remove Gary Oldman from the IMDB Page? Expecially After they already Confirmed Reznov was back, and Gary Oldman would be playing him again.

Do you really Not know what a bookie is? Google it.

Just because the Guy voicing Special Agent Weaver has Quite a few credits to his name does not mean he will be playable. Kiefer Sutherland and Gary Oldman have QUITE a few Credits to their names, and their Characters weren't playable.

Which Makes me wonder, Why did they Remove Gary Oldman from the IMDB Page? Expecially After they already Confirmed Reznov was back, and Gary Oldman would be playing him again.

wow you completely misunderstood what I said. I didn't say I don't know what a bookie is mr. wiseass. It's just that if there were a ton of gamblers, there could be a level where there's a group of bookies you have to take out. I agree that it's highly unlikely though.

And the number of credits has nothing to do with playability, it's that if you wanna find out what they sound like you have a better shot. I brought up Special Agent Weaver as likely being playable because the original two special agents listed are confirmed as playable. 4 different special agents, likely 4 playable characters. unless there are 2 Special Agent Harrises.

Gary Oldman was never listed on the IMDB page.

mr. wiseass.

Yeah. . . Sorry about that, it was a little confontational. :lol:

Gary Oldman was never listed on the IMDB page.

Really? Interesting. That's even more confusing then. Mark Lamia confirmed Gary Oldman was Returning as Reznov way back in May.

Yeah I remember the confirmation of it, but for some reason it doesn't show up. I don't know who edits IMDB pages. How do they know about the others and not the one that's publicly known? about 36 hours until major multiplayer reveal :)

Special Agent Harris has two voice actors for some strange reason, and both are well known actors. Possibilities might be for some strange reason the voice of the character gets changed, one of them isn't actually voicing that character, or possibly there are two characters with the same last name because they are related.

This is another thing that leads me to believe that zombies will be in campaign! in other words maybe he turns into a zombie and his original voice actor couldn't make zombie sounds! i really really hope zombies are somehow in singleplayer! that would be epic!

• 3 weeks later...