GKNOVA Dead Drop

Shizzire

My only reasoning to spread out the docs was to keep you all busy until we can tallk about black ops on the 28th but if y'all want them I shall deliver. I wass shocked when I read such negative posts on here and unfiction. I feel like an asshole now and that was not my intention at all. :(

LMAO... you werent being an asshole... personally, i think that it was a good idea to stretch the info out so that (like you stated) we are all busy until the 28th and we wont be "bored" right away, but people think differently. Also, now that i think about it, there will be plenty of info to last us over 2 months, so it actually makes sense to drop it on us at once so we can dissect it piece by piece.. Carbon remember, you are the only one (besides the other 11 that went with you to treyarch) that knows about this, you should actually have people pay to see them. (JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)..im done ranting.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.... I did not realize that by saying those things you would become so upset. I just want to keep gknova going but if u want them all at once then that is what you get. My comment about heads exploding was a joke referring to the massive amount of info in this briefcase. When I get hom I will be doing a incredibly detailed analaysis of everything I have obtained. I don't think I have oe been the person to crack the code for find monumental info to solve a transmission. I was personally contacted and so... for once since gknova6 came I am able to solve something. It is not like I won't show everything. I would only like the chance to write and post my anaylsis before I scan all the images? Is that so wrong to delay a couple hours? If so I won't as the community and you all are so instrumental in this gknova6 project.

Wow, I just posted some defense for you Carb. But please correct me if I am wrong, but when you say "the chance to write and post my anaylsis before I scan all the images" is translated to me as "I want first crack as solving all of the puzzles".

I was in a very similar situation very recently, and I sought guidance from someone who's been in ARG's longer than I. And I am glad I did...

Wow.... I did not realize that by saying those things you would become so upset. I just want to keep gknova going but if u want them all at once then that is what you get. My comment about heads exploding was a joke referring to the massive amount of info in this briefcase. When I get hom I will be doing a incredibly detailed analaysis of everything I have obtained. I don't think I have oe been the person to crack the code for find monumental info to solve a transmission. I was personally contacted and so... for once since gknova6 came I am able to solve something. It is not like I won't show everything. I would only like the chance to write and post my anaylsis before I scan all the images? Is that so wrong to delay a couple hours? If so I won't as the community and you all are so instrumental in this gknova6 project.

Wow, I just posted some defense for you Carb. But please correct me if I am wrong, but when you say "the chance to write and post my anaylsis before I scan all the images" is translated to me as "I want first crack as solving all of the puzzles".

I was in a very similar situation very recently, and I sought guidance from someone who's been in ARG's longer than I. And I am glad I did...

U have no idea what I have been through in the last 24 hours.... no sleep.... perhaps my decisions were made rashly. Also I don't even know what an arg is..... put urself in my shoes.... this is all dropped on me and I have no computer or scanner. If I did I would have done all that asap.... it upsets me that u call me selfish

carbon when i said you were selfish i was being sarcastic and making fun of the ppl who said you were holding out on us. sorry if i came off as a db, sometimes my posts aren't clearly worded. thanks for hosting the site. if i were in your spot i would have soiled a few pairs of pants by now lol. whatever you do is fine with me bc you have the [brains] ( thats why treyarch chose you). anyone who says otherwise is just ignorant

carbon i think your idea to release one or two things at a time is a good idea. Well, good intentions at least. Don't take it personally what people are saying--being SUPER ASSHOLES (yes you are, negative nancies)--they just want it, and they WANT IT NOW. That's why they're being huge dicks. You are standing in their way of getting what they want and they're gonna guilt you into doing what they want...manipulating you. If they were actually considerate people, they would plainly state that they can handle all of the info at once, or tell you in a polite way.

Do whatever you think is best. Personally the only reason against releasing stuff one at a time is that all of the elements are like a giant puzzle and related....but idk. It would be like that bad ben affleck movie, paycheck, where he mails himself random clues in an envelope, lol.

Personally I like the "one at a time" thing. But you make the call dude.

Your in a tough spot Carbon, and I get both sides. With that said I think it would be best to release all the documents after you have released your write ups. We are a community carbon, and I see how people get mad because by slowly releasing them, even though you are just trying to keep us interested before the 28, it seems as though your slightly better then them by being a "ringmaster". We've worked on this whole GKNOVA project as a team, working together for a common goal, someone finds something about a transmission they tell the whole community, all at once. This briefcase is still apart of the GKNOVA project and with holding information would kinda of be going against everything we've done thus far. Put your self in their shoes before you make the decision. Also I have a feeling that if you do spread it out after releasing the first 2 or 3 people wont to wait for the next one, they're going to want the next document even more than some people want all of them right now, and it could get very messy. We're always waiting for information on the game and knowing its there but not being able to see is just going to make people mad.

I'm not calling you out or saying your an ass or anything like that, your a great community leader, and it is ultimately your choice, but just know that people are going to get mad.

Im excited to read your recap of the event and hope you had a good time

-FireStarFish80

Take your time.. do a nice write up.. and release to us the info in whatever time period you feel is appropriate.

Come on, he was actually there guys - He should know whether to drop it on us all at once or release it slowly.

"Slow and steady wins the race!"

Read the list...

Why the heck is Shoreyo on it? >sheds tear of jealousy

This all looks like people who joined the alt.conspiracy group. Prehaps they wrote down the names of possible people to receive the GK drop. Evedently, they chose carbon. But before that, it looks like a certain Giovanni to receive the drop, but he must have missed it. Hence "Giovanni, you missed the drop."

There is also an "Edward J. Pool". Now I know we all agreed that Edward in WaW in Richtofen, so what I'm thinking now can't be right... Can it?

Read the list...

This all looks like people how join the alt.conspiracy group. Prehaps they wrote down the names of possible people to receive the GK drop. Evedently, they chose carbon. But before that, it looks like a certain Giovanni to receive the drop, but he must have missed it. Hence "Giovanni, you missed the drop."

There is also an "Edward J. Pool". Now I know we all agreed that Edward in WaW in Richtofen, so what I'm thinking now can't be right... Can it?

I wondered why SHoreyo was there too :/

maybe we should figure out the significance of Edward J. Pool

DAN: I didn't know you were simply stretching it until the 28th. That's no big deal. I was thinking over the whole summer. Once a day something new would be nice actually.

Alternate Reality Games are ones where you can interact with the people in the game, the ones whose reality is the game. They tend to include real places and real things. Most of the time they are mysteries and are involved worldwide. Which takes me to my next thought...

JD_2020 mentioned he was heading to London. The 2nd crossed off name on the hit list is of a guy who lived in London. I have a feeling there's a big connection there. It would be interesting if you had to communicate with someone over there.

O

Read the list...

Why the heck is Shoreyo on it? >sheds tear of jealousy<

This all looks like people how join the alt.conspiracy group. Prehaps they wrote down the names of possible people to receive the GK drop. Evedently, they chose carbon. But before that, it looks like a certain Giovanni to receive the drop, but he must have missed it. Hence "Giovanni, you missed the drop."

Gio is dead I have audio, visual, and physical evidence to prove it in the case. I was next best choice for a safe drop. Don't worry I will release it all on Sunday after my writeup. That way everyone will be happy.

Edit: josh is in london for preee not gk related imho

Firestarfish. Good insight bro. Noted and appreciated. Thank u. I agree I am I. A predictiment. I hope by releasing it all tomorrow when I am home after my writeup will work

O
Read the list...

Gio is dead I have audi, visual, and physical evidence to prove it in the case. I was next best choice for a safe drop. Don't worry I will release it all on Sunday after my writeup. That way everyone will be happy.

Firestarfish. Good insight bro. Noted and appreciated. Thank u. I agree I am I. A predictiment. I hope by releasing it all tomorrow when I am home after my writeup will work

If it's a hit list... THEN THEY HAVE DAN AND SHOREYO'S NUMBER! Never mind, you can stay on the list! :lol:

Good to know you're so devoted to helping us. It meens a lot. So, who gave you comfermation? Was that when Ace contacted you? Wait. Mabey Ace was calling you... because he was next. :shock:

O
Read the list...

Gio is dead I have audio, visual, and physical evidence to prove it in the case. I was next best choice for a safe drop. Don't worry I will release it all on Sunday after my writeup. That way everyone will be happy.

Edit: josh is in london for preee not gk related imho

Preee??