GKNOVA Dead Drop

Shizzire

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is unlike any of the others. I mean I talked to XO on the phone lol (scary...I was shaking). Before. it was just listen to a transmission and decode.

With the briefcase....This is more info so it will give u more intel on what gknova6 is all about. There may be some codes in the audio but I haven't listened to all 10 min yet.

Imo for me to do a full debreif of everything that went down it will help u understand all the items and how they are conected. I have been able to physically get involved with them so perhaps my thoughts will be a little more accurate. Just a thought.

This is unlike any of the others. I mean I talked to XO on the phone lol (scary...I was shaking). Before. it was just listen to a transmission and decode.

With the briefcase....This is more info so it will give u more intel on what gknova6 is all about. There may be some codes in the audio but I haven't listened to all 10 min yet.

Imo for me to do a full debreif of everything that went down it will help u understand all the items and how they are conected. I have been able to physically get involved with them so perhaps my thoughts will be a little more accurate. Just a thought.

Good idea. Can you give me an ETA on those documents? I want to be up to take a look at them. BTW, did anyone give you a hard time in airport security? No one tried to acuse you of espionage because of the biefcase, did they?

Actually ya. Did have trouble getting through airport security.... but that's a story for another day lol. Well flight gets in 5:30am est sooo no until later in the afternoon est time. Too hard to gauge right now hahah I have not even boarded my plane yet lol.

Good to know. I think. :mrgreen:

I thought it was a good idea to release the info piece by piece to kind of focus the work on each individual item. Really I am just happy there is new info coming out.

I was away on vacation the past week and had a nice break from gknova, I'm very excited now after hearing about this briefcase.

I have a feeling the forum is gonna become a cluster f**k of posts about all the different things released and its gonna be a big mess. (It was already hard enough finding the right post for the latest info on gknova, Sunday will be crazy)

Hey Carbon, just get some sleep and see how you feel in the morning. i have no idea what time it is in America since i live in Australia but hey, take a nap anyway lol. i dont know why i am telling you this anyway, i am only a teenager.

but i realize how tough it wouldve been with flying around (i have been on a plane for a long time plenty of occasions before and have suffered some jetlag and you just feel like a piece of shit :lol: ). take some time to make a decision, but i reckon you should stretch it out. maybe we should make a poll...

what the hell is and ARG BTW [brains]

Hey Carbon, just get some sleep and see how you feel in the morning. i have no idea what time it is in America since i live in Australia but hey, take a nap anyway lol. i dont know why i am telling you this anyway, i am only a teenager.

but i realize how tough it wouldve been with flying around (i have been on a plane for a long time plenty of occasions before and have suffered some jetlag and you just feel like a piece of shit :lol: ). take some time to make a decision, but i reckon you should stretch it out. maybe we should make a poll...

BloodyNassassin said....

Alternate Reality Games are ones where you can interact with the people in the game, the ones whose reality is the game. They tend to include real places and real things. Most of the time they are mysteries and are involved worldwide. Which takes me to my next thought...

****Oh and I am home now :) scans and intel coming later today.

BloodyNassassin said....

Alternate Reality Games are ones where you can interact with the people in the game, the ones whose reality is the game. They tend to include real places and real things. Most of the time they are mysteries and are involved worldwide. Which takes me to my next thought...

****Oh and I am home now :) scans and intel coming later today.

Ahh, thanks. makes sense now. i really want to see something though, but not all at once :D

i have created the poll i stated earlier. maybe we should wait until we get some results to see what you should do about telling us the info