Daveyjone

Question

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

At the moment...the thing is at a stand still. But once school decides to lay off and my lazy rear decides to draw out the first one...and my friend write out the second part of the first story speil, I'll probably see if I can find some sort of site thing where I could post all of it onto xD (Doubt this will ever hit store shelves -_-) Then maybe work on a second story. I'm not sure. We've talked about it, though.

I also feel I should practice more with drawing environments, people and improving my painting using my stupid tablet (That's just me and is irrelevant, I know lol :lol: )

My motivation, also, has been at an all time low....so it's hard for me to focus on too

At the moment...the thing is at a stand still. But once school decides to lay off and my lazy rear decides to draw out the first one...and my friend write out the second part of the first story speil, I'll probably see if I can find some sort of site thing where I could post all of it onto xD (Doubt this will ever hit store shelves -_-) Then maybe work on a second story. I'm not sure. We've talked about it, though.

I also feel I should practice more with drawing environments, people and improving my painting using my stupid tablet (That's just me and is irrelevant, I know lol :lol: )

My motivation, also, has been at an all time low....so it's hard for me to focus on too

cool, i tried manga, but i dont have the time to draw, so i stick to diagrams and maps about my stories (which look pretty good if i say so myself, but not really art ;P ), but you should see my mate and his sister, they draw so much manga in good quality, its great. Will you ever publish to sell or just to post on here?

Same here....tried drawing manga when I was about 13 or so. Didn't much care for it (still really don't lol)

Art can be anything xD Doesn't have to be super elaborate drawings or what not. Besides, writing is a form of art...if some like it or not :lol:

I need a lot of practice. I don't much care for the level I'm at with my drawings and I really do need to improve a great deal.

Probably will just post it on here and the site I am suppose to be revising.

It'd be nice if I could get it to sell. I'm in desperate need of a form of income....but getting this to sell won't be for a very long time.

Same here....tried drawing manga when I was about 13 or so. Didn't much care for it (still really don't lol)

Art can be anything xD Doesn't have to be super elaborate drawings or what not. Besides, writing is a form of art...if some like it or not :lol:

I need a lot of practice. I don't much care for the level I'm at with my drawings and I really do need to improve a great deal.

Probably will just post it on here and the site I am suppose to be revising.

It'd be nice if I could get it to sell. I'm in desperate need of a form of income....but getting this to sell won't be for a very long time.

WHAT? NEED PRACTICE? you're amazing with the whole cartoon drawing! i took a level art i should know a good drawer when i see one!