141 vs. Rangers

A seemingly simple topic that has the potential to spawn a flame war. In the battle of Rangers vs. the 141, I'm rooting for the Rangers. All it takes is one betrayal to destroy the 141, but the Rangers could surivive the entire Russan Invasion Force.

Who would you pick?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers would because there real. 141 is stupid and couldn't get anymore anti realistic.

If they existed, they wouldn't last long against anything.

I hope you all realize Russia couldn't get far in America IF such an attack could happen. Most people have weapons, and would fight back. After that, its cleanin up stragglers and the few vehicles they send.

I voted for 141 because I felt sorry for them not getting selected. In reality Rangers...Canada would help out you know eh?

Yes rangers all the way! and Canada would help! P.s Canadian Soldier goes through same training as the Rangers! not the reg. army

I voted for 141 because I felt sorry for them not getting selected. In reality Rangers...Canada would help out you know eh?

Yes rangers all the way! and Canada would help! P.s Canadian Soldier goes through same training as the Rangers! not the reg. army

About time I met someone who knew that

• 1 month later...

Rangers would because there real. 141 is stupid and couldn't get anymore anti realistic.

If they existed, they wouldn't last long against anything.

I hope you all realize Russia couldn't get far in America IF such an attack could happen. Most people have weapons, and would fight back. After that, its cleanin up stragglers and the few vehicles they send.

Throughout all your posts I have never read anything you have said that made me so embarrassed to even read it................

Just for clarification, while the 141 isn't a Task Force now, they are based off a real group who does do special missions around the world and does contain multinational personnel. So yes they do technically exist and Russia would most definitely get owned by U.S in any war, I'm in agreement with you their. Just because we spend more money on defense contracts and technology than any other nations combined.