What do you hate most about MW2?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't mind to much about all the other things if i could just quick scope someone without getting a hit marker then turning around and spraying me. This game was made for 10-15 years olds on the basis that all cod4 players (15+) would buy it. Massive sales, sh**y game

You forgot to put the "Bullets-Follow-You-Around-Corners" and the "Superman" Perks. :)

Otherwise, from the list :

Underpowered Sniper Rifles.

I'm a pretty decent sniper if I do say so myself, and when I shoot someone in the thigh or even the chest, it SHOULD :

A) Kill them

B) Kill them (The thigh would bleed out, since it's such a muscle-y part, and a .408 or .50 Caliber Bullet going through your leg? C`mon, I mean this is the .50 Cal Bullet!

You forgot to put the "Bullets-Follow-You-Around-Corners" and the "Superman" Perks. :)

Otherwise, from the list :

Underpowered Sniper Rifles.

I'm a pretty decent sniper if I do say so myself, and when I shoot someone in the thigh or even the chest, it SHOULD :

A) Kill them

B) Kill them (The thigh would bleed out, since it's such a muscle-y part, and a .408 or .50 Caliber Bullet going through your leg? C`mon, I mean this is the .50 Cal Bullet!

The bullets follow you around corners thing, is just host advantage just most of the time. And for the underpowered snipers, i dont really think that they are underpowered, we get so many perks to beef up our snipers its not even funny.

Man... the sniper rifle thing really kills me! I understand it's a video game and things need to be balanced but come on! The barret would leave a softball size hole in you! I've hit people 4 or 5 times from about 50 meters with that thing and they still didn't go down! What the fuck!?

The bullets follow you around corners thing, is just host advantage just most of the time.

No so fast. . . I have been the host many times, and had "wanted(as in the movie)-bullets" chase me around a corner, up some stairs and then around another corner.

Its the result of infinity wards built-in-lag, which was designed to diminish the very minor host advantage.

The bullets follow you around corners thing, is just host advantage just most of the time.

No so fast. . . I have been the host many times, and had "wanted(as in the movie)-bullets" chase me around a corner, up some stairs and then around another corner.

Its the result of infinity wards built-in-lag, which was designed to diminish the very minor host advantage.

Yeah, but the host is even more able to shoot bullets around corners. Without IW having the system that tries to even out lag the host would just be a complete Juggernaut compared to others.

I play World at War all the time on a satellite connection, and I have never experienced a situation where the host was "a complete Juggernaut". I agree that the host does have an advantage, but not enough for infinity ward to create their built-in lag, creating lag for everyone and their mother.

Firstly, don't have a go at weapons and tactics used, thats not IW or Treyarch's fault, thats clever people realising they can do well easily, so dont hate people for winning, because thats what people who call others noob or camper or droppshotter (etc) do. (btw i dont do any of the above [brains] )

and i agree that having no dedi servers is bad, while the multiplayer wasn't good but the story was fun, however, a bit too over the top, every level had you surviving a nuke or jumping off a cliff or grabbing onto a heli as it took off etc :facepalm: too much IW!

And now i am going to get a LOT of hatemail from IW lovers an noob haters and lose all my brains :D

While it is true that every game will inevitably be exploited in every way possible by people who forsake their gaming morals for a win or two, the fact remains that it is more prevalent in modern warfare 2 than in any other game.

This is usually caused by people do not respect the game for what it was designed to be. However, in modern warfare 2's case it is very clear, and has been stated by infinity ward themselves, that the game was designed to cater to those types of players. It was literally created for "noobs".

Firstly, don't have a go at weapons and tactics used, thats not IW or Treyarch's fault, thats clever people realising they can do well easily, so dont hate people for winning, because thats what people who call others noob or camper or droppshotter (etc) do. (btw i dont do any of the above [brains] )

and i agree that having no dedi servers is bad, while the multiplayer wasn't good but the story was fun, however, a bit too over the top, every level had you surviving a nuke or jumping off a cliff or grabbing onto a heli as it took off etc :facepalm: too much IW!

And now i am going to get a LOT of hatemail from IW lovers an noob haters and lose all my brains :D

I think that the more action packed campaign the better. I didn't really like the w@w or the cod4 campaign because it was almost completely "Go to this point then your troops will follow you" over and over again, which is just boring.

Ok seriously, "camping"

Its defending a fortified position, its really how ALL REAL WARFARE goes, stop complaining you complainers. "Noob-Tubes"? Those were invented for a reason, and its the reason that you getting killed by them.

Stop Complaining. complainers.

Ok seriously, "camping"

Its defending a fortified position, its really how ALL REAL WARFARE goes, stop complaining you complainers. "Noob-Tubes"? Those were invented for a reason, and its the reason that you getting killed by them.

I bet your not a camper. . .

Last I checked, hiding in/around a corner with a noob-tube is not defending anything, and I highly doubt thats what grenade launchers were invented for. . .

I find it absolutely hilarious that your talking about "Real Warfare".

In fact, here's a military field manual on the m203. I bet they don't train the soldiers to use it the way you do.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ ... p1.htm#1-1

Sure there are campers in everygame, but just admit that there have never been so many as there are in modern warfare 2.

I think that the more action packed campaign the better. I didn't really like the w@w or the cod4 campaign because it was almost completely "Go to this point then your troops will follow you" over and over again, which is just boring.

yeah i agree, just wish they'd find a middle ground, good gameplay but not OVER the top :D

wheres the option for boosters/commando?

anyway, i don't see why people hate "campers" so much. why should i blindly rush up, probably barely getting a positive k/d while hurting my team while i can stay back, get killstreaks, usually make the team win and get a better k/d for myself?

unless you mean the people who sit in corners (or just dont move in general) waiting for people to run by, but i don't see many of those in call of duty

and people who hate dropshotting... why? barely anyone uses it anyway (i have no idea why they wouldn't)

wheres the option for boosters/commando?

anyway, i don't see why people hate "campers" so much. why should i blindly rush up, probably barely getting a positive k/d while hurting my team while i can stay back, get killstreaks, usually make the team win and get a better k/d for myself?

unless you mean the people who sit in corners (or just dont move in general) waiting for people to run by, but i don't see many of those in call of duty

and people who hate dropshotting... why? barely anyone uses it anyway (i have no idea why they wouldn't)

i love having fights against dropshotters! i toy with them, when they drop i jump, when they jump i drop so they cant hit me, and i dont shoot but i run from their knife and dodge grenades, then if annother of my or his teammates join in its funnier, i once had 4 on each side, and if they got stabbed or shot they would repawn and run back to join back in! and when someone else on my/their team sees and tries to shoot them to ruin the fun i kill them all and end it, we normally laugh about it later.

Ok seriously, "camping"

I said i dont have a problem with all of the things listed... and by campers i meant people that hide in corners, i dont have any problem with people that just stay on top of buildings ect.

However, i completely have a problem with noob tubes. Just because something is powerful in real life doesn't mean it should be that good in the game. People dont hate noob tubes just because of the fact that they are grenade launchers, people hate them because they are overpowered.

Ok seriously, "camping"

I dont have a problem with all of the things listed... and by campers i meant people that hide in corners, i dont have any problem with people that just stay on top of buildings ect.

However, i completely have a problem with noob tubes. Just because something is powerful in real life doesn't mean it should be that good in the game. People dont hate noob tubes just because of the fact that they are grenade launchers, people hate them because they are overpowered.

i just think if a weaon is so good, why do people hate it? why dont they use it? they obviously only hate it because it others are skillful with it and get good kills but they cant so they call it 'nooby' which i find sad, i just want to play and have fun, but i get distracted by people saying to me over mics and on txt:

"you F***ing noob go **** your mum i want you to die you noob go leave cod and never come back!"

and normally for just winning, ive was called a noob by a guy called 'AjaX' i think, and he told me to stop using nooby weapons, so i used the starting pistol without a scilencer on cod 4 and i was still given abuse by him and others for winning,so i told them to stop playing if they are so sad they cant handle being lv 55 10th prest and being beaten by a lv 3 (as i was then) player and if they are that terrible at cod they shouldn't bad mouth other players (they must of been using that 10th pres glitch because they were terrible at the game)

i just think if a weaon is so good, why do people hate it? why dont they use it? they obviously only hate it because it others are skillful with it and get good kills but they cant so they call it 'nooby'

It seems you do not understand the concept of the term noob. How can you compare "Good" and "Ridiculously-easy-to-use"?

NOOD-Tubes, for instance, are named as such for the fact that they require no skill.

Other weapons, in fact just about every weapon in modern warfare 2, may also be considered noob weapons because they were all Literally designed BY infinity ward for ease of use, to cater to the casual player, and in turn, be taken advantage of by the morally devoid player.

Honestly, How much skill does it take to run around with a grenade launcher? Or better yet, as is the case in both modern warfare games, Launch a grenade from spawn to spawn at the beginning of every Hardcore Search Round??? Just about Zero. If you disagree then take a look at youtube, at the 6 & 7 year olds showing people exactly where to launch their grenades.

Whether a weapon is created for ease of use, or not, It is to blame largely on the People. The People who play the game and have no respect for other players or the game itself. The people who just want to get kills and win as easily, and cheaply as possible. The People who forsake their gaming morals, for a simple statistic. Noobs.